• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FREE To First Person To PM ME & Collect By 9 Tonight !!!!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JSB101

Reaction score
I live in Derby I'm sick of these things lay around so as in title if you PM me first & can collect by 9pm tonight they're yours. ONLY PM me if you can collect by 9pm TONIGHT ...... So if you live in Derby / Derbyshire Area & you want or need the following items ( don't care what you do with them "ebay sell on here etc etc " come get them & take them away !!!!!!

Gear Stick
133 Spoiler

Attachments

• spoiler old.jpg
    spoiler old.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 294
  • gear.jpg
    gear.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 294
These items must go along with a number of Clio sport parts or il be getting a divorce !!! Please PM me if interested all FREE to a good home but collect only !!!

Good news Steve,
if these kind of things appear again, let me know... Have room for lots of bits n bobs ....and already divorced, ;-)

DiamondPerformance":1utnbsca said:
Good news Steve,
if these kind of things appear again, let me know... Have room for lots of bits n bobs ....and already divorced, ;-)
I believe these are still for sale

DiamondPerformance":1c40ze03 said:
Good news Steve,

give it to paul, he lives in derby. he's the chap who does the renault diamonds. he could possibly make some carbon gear knob inserts and gaitor plastics in carbon etc :D well maybe one day lol