Forza 4 Car Club

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats what ive been doing. Seems to make naff all difference on nurburgring because if you take one of the many many corners slightly wrong can cost half a second and then you cant tell if yourbtuning has made a difference.

My Toyota MRS B class can do an 8:57 standing start bit the Twingo still seems faster bit is not!

Does anyone play Horizon? Quite disappointed at the lack of Renaults but I do like it... Jaguar XKRS is stunning!

i play horizon but i prefer 4 because of the tuning etc still but im selling it so i will have to wait till 5 lol :/

Yeah I play horizon. Lack of all makes of car is a shame but like you said, love the XKRS. Just drive around everywhere sideways and making loads of noise lol

Has anyone set times in a standard RS133 around a track?

I can feel a TT coming on ;)

JE_GT":2bzk0zrq said:
Do you mean standard as in not even playing with camber, tyre pressures etc?

Yep exactly that. Hot lap, standing start, twingo RS133, one lap.

Ill see if I can get on and set a lap tonight on the first section of the 'ring.

Ok, didn't bother with the ring in the end. However I did have a crack at a single lap, standing start on sunset peninsula full reverse and set a time of.....

2:09:455.

Not a bad time I don't think.

Action shot:
70D873AC-C5D9-4237-8C3C-BB006B7A2927-549-00000071DFDEACBA_zps0cefabe7.jpg

we should also have to do this with all the assists off? breaking lines only maybe?
ABS off
steering: simulation
stability control: off
traction control: off
shifting: manual
suggested line: breaking only

just got a 2:09.346 on sunset peninsula full reverse. how do you get pics from xbox? upload them to forza site then download to computer?

craig92":2w4gai6f said:
just got a 2:09.346 on sunset peninsula full reverse. how do you get pics from xbox? upload them to forza site then download to computer?

Nice time.

Yeah upload to 'My Forza' then download to ox and upload to something like photobucket or flikr then add the IMG code to the post.

Agree about the assists. Ill run another time tonight of I get chance with them
all off.

craig92":x6ukey98 said:
we should also have to do this with all the assists off? breaking lines only maybe?
ABS off

I play with braking lines only, traction off, stability on, abs on, (simulation steering off as its awful) and shifting manual with clutch

JE_GT":8topta6t said:
craig92":8topta6t said:
ABS off

I play with braking lines only, traction off, stability on, abs on, (simulation steering off as its awful) and shifting manual with clutch

Cant remember exactly what i play!

However, I do know that I have ABS off, TCS on, braking line only, not sure about steering, but use the MS racing wheel with manual gears (no clutch)