Foo Fighters

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheGow

Reaction score
Just got back from seeing the foo's in Milton Keynes! Was absolutely incredible, with them being around for 16 years they had quite a good selection of song to draw upon and they nailed the setlist!

Dave Grohl is such a ******* hero!

Any foo's fans knocking about on here? :)

Im a fan it sounded awesome they haven't lost it!

Didn't have a ticket as such but getting to deal with the event I got too hear plenty!!

I went on Saturday and it was amazing, especially seeing Alice Cooper. The best gig i have been to in years. I loved every minute of it. Shame about the hour wait to get out the car park thou :)

toni_133":mw81aft5 said:
I went on Saturday and it was amazing, especially seeing Alice Cooper. The best gig i have been to in years. I loved every minute of it. Shame about the hour wait to get out the car park thou :)

Car park seemed manic, where you in the east car park by any chance?

I was by gate 6, apparently they didn't unlock the gate till quarter to 12. It was far better then the last time i went to see green day and we were stuck in the car park for 3 hours

we could hear them from our garden :mrgreen: :mrgreen: and saw the fireworks after

toni_133":bsplolij said:
I was by gate 6, apparently they didn't unlock the gate till quarter to 12. It was far better then the last time i went to see green day and we were stuck in the car park for 3 hours

Yeah that was the east carpark! Was chaos trying to keep things moving lol!