FCS Hotel To FCS Convoy

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl

Reaction score
Morning Guys

Sorry its taken this long to get this up but ive just been snowed under at work and other bits when i not at work.

We will be convoying to the show from the hotel (Post Code DE24 8HG)

The gates open at 7am. The earlier we get there the easier it makes for us to park the cars up so say we meet up out in the car park at 6.30am

Traveling time is 23 minutes but giving us the 7 minutes will allow for traffic light and any traffic. Also if you get there anytime after 7.30 be prepared to cue!

23 minutes? more like 15. am i allowed to tag along even though i will be in the normal car park?

Count me in :D.. From derby like davey said it shouldnt take no longer than 15/20 mins, especially at that time. Should be good

I think there maybe a couple of c2's joining us btw but not 100% sure

Sounds good also leaving early means we dont need to rush and less chance of the cars getting covered if the weather is crap.

Travelling down on the Sunday, will leave Northampton at 5:30am to be at the hotel for 6:30am. Looking forward to meeting u all :0)

I was wanting to give my car one last clean today but the weather says different :/

My car will be dirty ain't had a chance to clean it. Are give it a goin over with my works diesel jet washer

I wanted to clean mine too but weather again :(.

I'll be setting off at 525am so I can fit a maccies breakfast in before getting to the hotel around 615 :p

JE_GT":kx8skeb3 said:
Was nice seeing everyones cars in the flesh, love that mine was the lowest haha

Even my crappy mg with the rattliest exhaust u ever heard?

Status
Not open for further replies.