FCS End Of Season Show - Donnington Park

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1) chicken - ticket ordered
2) charlie - ticket ordered
3) Jamesw - tickets ordered
4) Callum-Stirling - maybe
5) Roberts - ???
6) Oscar + Ryan - tickets ordered
7) Jakey - ???
8) currieravfc - tickets ordered
9) Luke - ???
10) poweller23+ cate tickets ordered
11) dan1992 +1 tickets ordered
12) Jay_W + the missus - ???
13) Supermrtino1- tickets ordered
14) JSB101 - Ticket Ordered
15) Jamiejamweb - ???
16) XNicolalaX + 1 - Tickets ordered
17) Scott Mainwaring - Ticket Ordered

Quiet a few people haven't put that they've ordered tickets. You best still be coming though :p

Im hoping to be there but im still unsure if the car will be finished, all the parts have now arrived :) my AFR guage looks proper posh haha got to pick up a couple of bits from the collection office first thing tomorrow and then we can get cracking :) will probably take about 2 weekends to install and set up properly :) will live map the car on the road aswell so we can get the best results

Caz-133cup":1wcntbfp said:
Me and Maggi aren't so you may want to take us out of the list

Booooooo

currieravfc":1wcntbfp said:
Just ordered mine :)
Wahoo

Universe":1wcntbfp said:
I'll be there but won't be standing
May I ask why?

Callum-stirling":1wcntbfp said:
Im hoping to be there but im still unsure if the car will be finished, all the parts have now arrived :) my AFR guage looks proper posh haha got to pick up a couple of bits from the collection office first thing tomorrow and then we can get cracking :) will probably take about 2 weekends to install and set up properly :) will live map the car on the road aswell so we can get the best results

I'll just take it as you won't be finished then :lol:

Seeing as its inside what time do we need to be there for and are there any limits on fuel etc? I guess we cant move or start the cars untill the show finishes?

We're not parked inside we are outside. Cars inside are top 20, pfc mag cars, ds3club and 197.net as far as I am aware

Are there any plans of a meet in the morning & a convoy heading to Donnington FCS day ?

JSB101":3qg066ng said:
Are there any plans of a meet in the morning & a convoy heading to Donnington FCS day ?
theres a few of us staying at a hotel nearby so we could arrange something from there if people are interested.

Chicken":2mslj2ul said:
JSB101":2mslj2ul said:
theres a few of us staying at a hotel nearby so we could arrange something from there if people are interested.

Yea im good with a meet up there !!

Last day for getting tickets guys and we need as many as possible. We've got a pretty sweet location :D
675fe7440addc59d5bab9ffe3b4db48b.jpg

it would appear that the 207oc (still no joke yet? shame on you guys) club stand, all be it very very small lol will be right next to twingo133.net nearer to the gates. i'm definitely happy with that :) can't wait to see you all and put names to faces offcourse!

if anyones reading this and are still on the fence about going, please please please go and help the club out :D when traders see a packed stand, they see a well run club and it reflects on the quality of the club itself and only makes this already awesommme club look even more bang awesomeeeee

oscar":1pqgjgsx said:
it would appear that the 207oc (still no joke yet? shame on you guys) club stand, all be it very very small lol will be right next to twingo133.net nearer to the gates. i'm definitely happy with that :) can't wait to see you all and put names to faces offcourse!

if anyones reading this and are still on the fence about going, please please please go and help the club out :D when traders see a packed stand, they see a well run club and it reflects on the quality of the club itself and only makes this already awesommme club look even more bang awesomeeeee

First paragraph- in which case you'll park with us and walk over to them keeping twingos together ;)

Second paragraph- couldn't agree more, we get good attendances at shows but would be much more impressive if we could increase the numbers more.

XNicolalaX":2t5aatqu said:
Tickets have arrived
I was going to ask about a convoy there from the hotel or we meeting there? :)
Will work it out in the next couple of days and post on here with a time and place.