EVO Triangle '13 - "Spring Run"

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bones":3i9cc9zh said:
133_Ads":3i9cc9zh said:
Bones":3i9cc9zh said:
waitey":3i9cc9zh said:
Is there a long tunnel?

There aren't any around me....

Depending where the route goes, yes

There's a few on the way towards Bones' ;) along the A55 a few 50mph limits though :(

The ones in the 50 on the A55 are dead short, Conwy tunnel is pretty long and 70, go through everyday for work!

Don't normally go that far into North Wales, i've heard rumours that they're inbred ;)

James have you got a link of the proposed route on google maps?

Found it!!

EVO Triangle Route

I could extend that route by another 150 miles haha, would take us around snowdon, up past Conwy around to near Mold then back down there! Bones would probably be able to add more to it?

Not done the route yet fella as going to incorporate a few different ideas 1/2 days if people are interested.

Found the route EVO use, i've added about 140 miles onto it in the second link though James!

133_Ads":2u06h9kk said:
Found it!!

EVO Triangle Route

I could extend that route by another 150 miles haha, would take us around snowdon, up past Conwy around to near Mold then back down there! Bones would probably be able to add more to it?

Said i could :roll: Extended Route
150 miles on top of the 8 hours of driving last time. Hell no am i doing that

BlackTwingo-i":2y64m1dc said:
You all know you want me to come show you how to drive.. But i 'might' be away for my brothers stag do, but last time was amazing! Hope i can come!

you're on holiday get off here!

ill tag along with mike "crashes into clios" berrie. if welcome in the polo of course.

make sure ross from last time isnt anywhere near you when you park mike.

I thought he was on holiday! Mike stay off here while you're away!

If my mate in his 200 is up for it, i'll keep Mike away from him!

133_Ads":p80desx2 said:
Bones":p80desx2 said:
133_Ads":p80desx2 said:
Bones":p80desx2 said:
waitey":p80desx2 said:
Is there a long tunnel?

There aren't any around me....

Depending where the route goes, yes

There's a few on the way towards Bones' ;) along the A55 a few 50mph limits though :(

The ones in the 50 on the A55 are dead short, Conwy tunnel is pretty long and 70, go through everyday for work!

Don't normally go that far into North Wales, i've heard rumours that they're inbred ;)

James have you got a link of the proposed route on google maps?

Haha if you keep going past me and South a little, that's where you start getting that idea! I pretty much live in Conwy itself

133_Ads":3335z3a9 said:
I thought he was on holiday! Mike stay off here while you're away!

If my mate in his 200 is up for it, i'll keep Mike away from him!

make sure you do, otherwise your mate will end up with no bumper this time haha

1. Weebob
2. Daveyb133
3. 133_Ads
4. Jra3d
5. Bones
6. Tommy89
7. Mr Ben

Count me in again :)

Your names already on the list regardless of whether you want to go or not...

Might not be able to make march, i think around that time is my bros stag do, i may have already posted this but i cant be bothered going to look :lol: will see though, another life threatening experience would be fun!

BlackTwingo-i":bki0tz9t said:
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:37 pm
You all know you want me to come show you how to drive.. But i 'won't' be away for my brothers stag do, so i'll defo be there! ;)

Yeah you said you were coming Mike ;)

1. Weebob
2. Daveyb133
3. 133_Ads
4. Jra3d
5. Bones
6. Tommy89
7. Mr Ben
8. BlackTwingo-i

1. Weebob
2. Daveyb133
3. 133_Ads
4. Jra3d
5. Bones
6. Tommy89
7. Mr Ben
8. BlackTwingo-i
9. Chicken + Charlie

Just booked the weekend off. Some of you boys have a busy weekend with your names down for this and the Chester meet

More the reason for people to make a weekend of it!!

I'm about 30 mins away from both destinations so i'll be fine!