evans halshaw

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ignore my previous comments recommending this place, if you can go elsewhere do it!
the laquer on my Gordini Alloys has started to 'peel' off my two rear wheels, causing the alloys to look a dirty metal colour around the rims.

went in to cannon park to discuss refurb/warranty all I got was some woman saying ring customer service.. she wouldnt even look at the car :mad:

rang Renault UK this morning and they have spoken to the garage so I'm taking the car across on Saturday again, shocking service, but cannot fault Renault UK

Did you get a name? Samantha at Renault Watford was unbelievably rude to me, and everyone else I saw her speak to, and even argued that my car had parts on it which it doesn't. I made sure RUK were aware how I found her manner, and approach to work

Mike_Robo":28gnkyle said:
nope she was just kept repeating 'you'll have to call customer service'
Renault UK seemed very positive and helpful in my favor, especially when I mentioned this was my 4th Renault

They are... :roll:

Until your warranty expires...

Well went to Evans Halshaw in Middlesbrough again today after being told by Renault UK that they would know i was coming anytime before 12.

I turned up at 11, apparently they never were told about me and they had no one present who was capable of looking at my car. Absolutly fuming!

It's a joke that like mike .. My paint on white fog surrounds is peeling and so is my front bumper.. It's been re painted like but I'm debating being cheeky and taking to Renault see if they will sort it :p

I Know right, I've sent Renault UK an Email so hopefully I hear something on Monday from them :/
I have the same issue with my Fog Surrounds like, its probably caused by stone chips but still I'd give it a go ;)