Early Mornings

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stunty

Reaction score
This last week I've discovered that starting work at 6am isn't so bad if you have a 133. I've always struggled waking up early, but since owning the Twingo I pretty much jump out of bed and can't wait to get out the door. Being on the road at 05:30 in these summer months is amazing. It's like there's been a zombie apocalypse - whilst it's daylight there's almost nobody on the roads.

It's funny that the best 25 minutes of my day is getting up and going to work.

I love this car.

im out the house at 5.25am nice 18 mile drive to work best time to have some fun on the roads

In my old job I used to start at 6 and at christmas time it was 4. So nice quiet commute but I only had my peugeot 206 then.

Now I do the 9-5 and work further away, so sit in traffic both ways
:( no fun for clio.

Still tired in the mornings either way, so you probably have got the better deal there. Lol :lol: :lol:

You lot need to work in education. Roll into work 9ish and gone for dust at 4.15

weebob":1wwi2zl4 said:
You lot need to work in education. Roll into work 9ish and gone for dust at 4.15

Try being unemployed. Do what ever you want.

Until you run out of money...

04:40 start this morning, which for me is a lie-in! Not looking forward to the forthcoming engineering work, drive to work to start as early as 02:30 and taxi back past my house to Preston!

But the roads are nice and quiet!

Araf":38jvqq8e said:
tommy89":38jvqq8e said:
weebob":38jvqq8e said:

wow! I am working for the wrong schools, dam primary :(

All teachers say that, but we know the real score. ;)

Haha! I could roll up at half 8 and disappear by quarter past 3 if I had to :p don't think I would keep my job very long if I did!

The rumours are true btw - primary does mean I play most of the day (planned structured play - but still involves clay, paint and card ... Needless to say my models always rule!) :D

started at 4.20am finished at 10.40pm.. and the twingo was all that kept me going! :) and a rudegash saxo to obliterate on the way home ;)

Got up at 6 to get to work for 8ish since Monday, the roads are a lot quieter can't wait to drive it in the twingo as the corsas annoying me now :)