• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

drivers seat

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dazm90

Reaction score
Clipped an island last night coming back from Edinburgh and the airbag went of in the seat. Had any one got one for sale. I have a gordini so need to have the blue bits of leather on the seats and have the airbag in it

dazm90":1p2g2u8t said:
Clipped an island last night coming back from Edinburgh and the airbag went of in the seat. Had any one got one for sale. I have a gordini so need to have the blue bits of leather on the seats and have the airbag in it
I have a drivers seat which is from a 2013 Dynamique, it's got an airbag fitted. You should be able to remove the airbag and fit it in your existing seat and then get your original seat repaired, there are companies around that offer this service and it's a lot cheaper than buying the back cover (the Dynamique was £450 just for the back cover only).

Get in touch if you are interested, we can talk price if this is the solution you are looking for.

Rob.