Do you ......

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karl

Reaction score
......... ever feel sorry for the people that go out get hammered and feel crap the next morning?

I dont :lol:

Unlucky Davey ;)

haha, my grandad said to me when i got up u need to man up and grow some hair on your b***s.

was funny as but im gonna get up, wash the car and get the bike out shortly.

how was your night al? u any better?

Daveyb133":8i2gw1ht said:
haha, my grandad said to me when i got up u need to man up and grow some hair on your b***s.

I stayed in bud. For the 20th night in a row or something. I sent Rob a BBM photo of how my leg/s are doing. Not really forum friendly though as it's grim. Apart from that all good.

Where did you go last night?

just into town, was gonna be a quiet one but i got the taste and it was game over, lol. wasn't back too late but the damage was done.

that's not good mate, hopefully it will heal quickly!! la noire keep u occupied

Daveyb133":1dzm9gdq said:
just into town, was gonna be a quiet one but i got the taste and it was game over, lol. wasn't back too late but the damage was done.

that's not good mate, hopefully it will heal quickly!! la noire keep u occupied

Indeedy. I have the lady over all weekend too and we are going to make rice kripsie chocolate nests :lol:

haha, bout time she gave u some proper sympathy! hopefully shes dressed as a nurse?

Daveyb133":3i6ugnyj said:
haha, bout time she gave u some proper sympathy! hopefully shes dressed as a nurse?

She's been nothing short of amazing these past few weeks, couldn't ask for more to be honest. Never met anyone like her :)

Daveyb133":pizxst89 said:

Sound like the same day as mine. I woke up cycled to work and gonna cycle home after work then once im home the 133 is getting a clean :)

Al":1wtx4aam said:
Daveyb133":1wtx4aam said:

She's been nothing short of amazing these past few weeks, couldn't ask for more to be honest. Never met anyone like her :)

awesom mate, thats when you know youve found a good un!

Twingogeekeo":2ynu8kdc said:
Daveyb133":2ynu8kdc said:

Sound like the same day as mine. I woke up cycled to work and gonna cycle home after work then once im home the 133 is getting a clean :)

has yours been anywhere to need a clean karl? lol. only joking mate! mine needs it, its absolutely filthy

Al":3b655f6k said:
Daveyb133":3b655f6k said:

Didnt relise you was in a relationship Al seeing you keep send me naked pics of you and Rob :oops:

Daveyb133":3l9jfd0p said:
Al":3l9jfd0p said:
Daveyb133":3l9jfd0p said:

awesom mate, thats when you know youve found a good un!

Yep, more so considering the dross I've had in previous years.

I dont feel sorry for anyone, but i feel sorry for myself :lol:

I am soo rough today!! I was meant to go to Karate this morning but i think i would have actually died! lol

I never feel rough from booze. Never let myself get that far! One beer at lunch (desperado's :D) whilst playing golf earlier n that's it for the weekend... call me boring but what's fun in writing a day off for the night before?

Twingogeekeo":9h1ucqhj said:
......... ever feel sorry for the people that go out get hammered and feel crap the next morning?

I dont :lol:

Unlucky Davey ;)

How did u feel the morning/day after we last went out karl?

maggi112":3vrtzich said:
I never feel rough from booze. Never let myself get that far! One beer at lunch (desperado's :D) whilst playing golf earlier n that's it for the weekend... call me boring but what's fun in writing a day off for the night before?
indeed :D i do exactly the same and get called 'boring' lol