Dirt 3...

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ollie133cup

Reaction score
Pre ordered mine on Steam For PC and got Dirt 2 free ... what a game that is , now cannot wait for the group B rally cars and more rally stages.

Anyoneelse getting this?

out on 24th May and yes is in the game.

[youtube]IWZYHjB5qe0[/youtube]
[youtube]xS95j7_3kt4[/youtube]

and yipeeeee i now no how to embed thanks to myself. :D

edit.

another vid with multiplayer.
[youtube]yqQa-vRUnqY[/youtube]

Does look good. Only thing with Dirt 2, it was way to short. And a little bit easy.

Al":3n0ongyn said:
Does look good. Only thing with Dirt 2, it was way to short. And a little bit easy.

DIRT 2 is only is easy on savage but you put up to extreme and its alot harder . but could of done with more actual rally stages which DIRT 3 supposedly has.

Ollie133cup":23rwg5xq said:
Al":23rwg5xq said:

DIRT 2 is only is easy on savage but you put up to extreme and its alot harder . but could of done with more actual rally stages which DIRT 3 supposedly has.

I found that by the time I'd whacked through all the races it only lasted 2/3 days of moderate playing and then it didn't interest me enough to go back and do it on harder.

That's what I prefer about Shift; you are drawn back because of collecting the achievement things (perfect corners, race line, times etc)

One more game to add to the list...

Always liked the Dirt games, not so much Dirt 2 (bit too Extreme sportsish for me).

This looks like more of a Rallying game again though :)

M

got it earlier today in the post. shopto.net are great for getting preorders to you early :p
its a really good game, enjoying it :)

Does look good. i hope the drifting is easier to control than Shift!