Dark nights and winter approaching...

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always get depressed over Xmas, adamant I won't be like it this year though :)
I think it's getting up in the dark and going home in the dark, cold and icey roads and all the work I have to do. Only get Xmas day off normally too.

So I know how you feel.

Some of us don't even get Xmas day off :(
Try on of those SAD lights, girl at work swears by hers!

Do they? Funny cuz a friend of mine wants one and I thought she was crazy, a light that makes you less sad?!

Well I work 14hr shifts for 14 odd days before a day off so I really do deserve Xmas off. I pretty much live at work from December till April.
Sucks working on Christmas day tho.

my boss uses a mood light too, he loves it.

but winters, are cold, dark, damp and horrible.

the roads are full of crap and make your car dirty all the time, cant do much after work etc.

blondie, im also working christmas day so know exactly how u feel. no rest for the wicked ay ;)

Just landed back from Las Vegas a few hours ago, off for a week in rio in a few days followed by 6 days in Japan...

I'm loving it!

You barsteward Rob. :x

Lucky sod. ;)

BTT, off to work in dark, back home in dark, car shat up to the nines. Say no more. :(

At least we have nice cars to go to work in eh? :D

Working in a supermarket at Christmas feels like death at times -.-...... also the feeling on standing in the freezing cold for 5-10 minutes de-icing your car isn't fun. And to add to it, all my college assignment have to be handed in by then :(.

I quite like the winter.. except my winterwheels. They're so fugly :oops:

But then again! snow fun!

coke_cat_freak.jpg

Terrible time of year, wake up and it's dark, go to work where there are no windows then back home (in the dark) and straight indoors.
I see about 2 minutes of daylight on a work day, and that's on the way to and from buying my lunch across the road.

SAD lights are fantastic!

Seasonal affective disorder is a chemical deficiency rather than a psychological issue from what iv'e been told. So these lights aren't a gimmick, work for me.

Moomin_Man":262shjb8 said:
Terrible time of year, wake up and it's dark, go to work where there are no windows then back home (in the dark) and straight indoors.
I see about 2 minutes of daylight on a work day, and that's on the way to and from buying my lunch across the road.

SAD lights are fantastic!

Seasonal affective disorder is a chemical deficiency rather than a psychological issue from what iv'e been told. So these lights aren't a gimmick, work for me.

Yep, they work. Bro swears by it for the past few years.

Tempted to get one myself but they're mega expensive for a decent one.