Curborough - Group B Rally Legends event

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spitfire1

Reaction score
Just wondering if any one else is going to this on Saturday (15th Feb) It's fully booked now but just thought I would ask the question and maybe get a chance to meet up.

I've been promised a run in a 6R4 - Love to own one but will have to stick with the Spitfire.

Here's a link to the event - https://groupbrallyinglegends.com

Rob.

If I was closer I would've been there in a heartbeat! I watched the footage of the first event last year and it was tremendous! Enjoy it pal!

Spitfire1":19pplfl8 said:
I've been promised a run in a 6R4 - Love to own one but will have to stick with the Spitfire..
Hopefully you do manage to get a run. Awesome machines, even at road pace :)

singlespeed":3us0wo6a said:
Spitfire1":3us0wo6a said:
I've been promised a run in a 6R4 - Love to own one but will have to stick with the Spitfire..
Hopefully you do manage to get a run. Awesome machines, even at road pace :)

Agreed! Even in club spec they're fast but if they've got one in stage trim then you're in for a right treat!! 400 BHP of naturally aspirated goodness!

Thanks guys - but it's been cancelled due to flooding :cry: :cry: :cry:

Not sure if it will be rearranged as they have given a full refund on the tickets.

I suppose if they had changed it to boat racing it would have gone ahead. :lol: :roll: :oops: