Clutch footrests - RS133 + RS, last few remaining

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still some of each of these left if any of you guys who have PMd me recently still wants one.

Sales bump for these.

Still have a few left
No GT ones though, others I have a handful of each.

I take it from this thread that all Twingos have no foot rest? If this is the case I would like one please for my pending arrival, perhaps the drilled one like I have in the 250, cheers.

Nick3814":3l25yhwm said:
I take it from this thread that all Twingos have no foot rest? If this is the case I would like one please for my pending arrival, perhaps the drilled one like I have in the 250, cheers.
Im not sure on the facelifts but i dont think they come with one. Have a look at page one for the designs that were made but I'm not sure which are still available. I really think these are worth it, I love mine :D

Friedchicken91":1djfcqod said:
Nick3814":1djfcqod said:
Im not sure on the facelifts but i dont think they come with one. Have a look at page one for the designs that were made but I'm not sure which are still available. I really think these are worth it, I love mine :D

Cheers David :)

I'm checking right now on designs that I have on the shelf.

Nick3814":3h3a3038 said:

Hi Nick,
I havent got any in the 'drilled' design though its not to be said I cant do some, but I think it would end up being a one off.
Have a look in the next post to see whats left.

RS133
3 left

RS
2 left

Gordini
1 left

Silverstone GP
2 left

Silverstone with Track Logo
7 left

Twingo
2 left

Do you know of they're the same size as the ones fitted in the 250? Thinking I might get the 2 RS ones and change the one in the 250!

Nick3814":8q2ejspd said:
Do you know of they're the same size as the ones fitted in the 250? Thinking I might get the 2 RS ones and change the one in the 250!

Nick,

They are 40mm wide x 140mm long if that helps you, I dont know how big the Megane ones are but, I think they may be a touch longer, not sure though.

Post back your measurement and we will be able to see the difference.

As far as I know from one of the guys on here who fitted one, they are also a spot on fit for the Clio 197/200 boys who dont have a clutch footrest.

Let me know if you want these two RS ones.

Thanks, just measured the Megane one and its quite a bit bigger, I'll take one of the R.S. ones mate, I'll PM you, thanks.

calolsen":nzadvmaq said:
I'll take a RS133 one please.

Let me get one out and packed for you and I'll PM you with payment details.
I cant get about at all at the moment as I've broken my leg in three places, so I'll have to wait for my dad coming over later this morning to get one out of the garage.

In the meantime if you could PM me your Full Name and address etc.

Cheers, James

Fitted my RS one today with a bit of adhesive Velcro, looks superb thanks James ;-)