Castle Combe Circuit Spring Action Day 2014

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr_Ben

Reaction score
Is anyone attending it on the 26th April?

Should be a laugh going to be sporting some R888's so should have some decent 'battles' with bigger cars.

Details are as follows.

Entry for driver and car - £6 - This entitles you to access to the show for the driver and the car, and to get the car on the stand.
Passenger entry to show - £8

Track session prices
Early Bird Track Session between 9am - 11am and 4pm - 4:45pm - £30
Normal Track Session between 11am and 4pm - £35

Please note that on the day entry tickets will cost more and track sessions are very limited.

Car requirements

Castle Combe requires all cars to be up to MOT standards to be eligible for the general sessions. Although the scrutineers reserve the right to refuse any car track time which, in their opinion, does not conform to their general regulations. Castle Combe requires all cars to pass a 100db at 4500rpm static test 1/2 a metre away from the exhaust outlet. All cars must be wearing road going tyres, NO SLICKS (semi slicks are OK!)

Passengers on track

Passengers can turn up on the day, pay £5, sign their life away and then you are able to go in any car as a passenger.

Mr_Ben":2wygx2hi said:

Should be a laugh going to be sporting some R888's so should have some decent 'battles' with bigger cars.

Details are as follows.

Entry for driver and car - £6 - This entitles you to access to the show for the driver and the car, and to get the car on the stand.

Track session prices

Please note that on the day entry tickets will cost more and track sessions are very limited.

Car requirements

Castle Combe requires all cars to be up to MOT standards to be eligible for the general sessions. Although the scrutineers reserve the right to refuse any car track time which, in their opinion, does not conform to their general regulations. Castle Combe requires all cars to pass a 100db at 4500rpm static test 1/2 a metre away from the exhaust outlet. All cars must be wearing road going tyres, NO SLICKS (semi slicks are OK!)

Passengers on track

Passengers can turn up on the day, pay £5, sign their life away and then you are able to go in any car as a passenger.

I might be there, I will certainly be there but whether I go out on track or not I'm not sure yet. Depends how far along I am with the car :) would be good to see a few faces there

Callum-stirling":3u61xw94 said:
Mr_Ben":3u61xw94 said:

Details are as follows.

Track session prices

Car requirements

Passengers on track

I might be there, I will certainly be there but whether I go out on track or not I'm not sure yet. Depends how far along I am with the car :) would be good to see a few faces there

Can we book rides in your car lol

LC":yc087755 said:
Callum-stirling":yc087755 said:
Mr_Ben":yc087755 said:

Details are as follows.

Track session prices

Car requirements

Passengers on track

Haha yh course? You pay the 5 quid passenger fee and hire a helmet I will of course take people out

Callum-stirling":11msaamt said:
LC":11msaamt said:
Callum-stirling":11msaamt said:
Mr_Ben":11msaamt said:

Details are as follows.

Track session prices

Car requirements

Passengers on track

Haha yh course? You pay the 5 quid passenger fee and hire a helmet I will of course take people out

Depends if the turbo is ready, you have some serious nuts taking on that car