Capsicum Red 133 Cup Paint Code for Silver Trim Please

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JSB101

Reaction score
Hi

I'm sure there is a thread already for this but lets put it down to laziness !! Anyone have the code for silver trim on the Capsicum Red 133 Cup - specifically the spoiler ??

Cheers

i'm sure i posted it ages ago, but i couldn't even begin to try and find it through 2000+ posts dude. a better idea would be to colour match it, save yourself a shite load of hassle and stress trust me!!!!

Sticky post at the top of the Technical and paint section.

I would link it, but you've probably been right next to it to make a new post, so I can't be arsed :lol:

singlespeed":3h01rhmi said:
Sticky post at the top of the Technical and paint section.

Hi

Yep i'v read the thread but my trim seems to be a lighter colour than the wheels is this based on material paint is on that was only reason for asking !!!!

I would link it, but you've probably been right next to it to make a new post, so I can't be arsed :lol:

oscar":3vq66c73 said:
i'm sure i posted it ages ago, but i couldn't even begin to try and find it through 2000+ posts dude. a better idea would be to colour match it, save yourself a shite load of hassle and stress trust me!!!!

Cheers Oscar for advice appreciate it !!