brands hatch summer Wednesday

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah was good to meet up got lost at the end so shot off before the que to get out started! a lot of nice motors there will pop up next month cheers

Was good to meet you mate, I'll see you up there next month!

jamiejamweb":1tikragd said:
Hi all it was a good evening as always loads of different things and was good to see lucky eddie and have a good chat to you mate and sorry Lewis I didn't get much chance to chat but talk more next time we meet up
That's no problem mate, I was doing some catching up with the Renaultuk guys so wasn't like I was on my own lol, but yer we can cut more next little meet.

Also guys not 100% on this yet but will find out! I think that May have been the last summerwednesday event for this year.

sorry guys didnt make it, the shoot over ran.

there is one this month, but that is the last of the summer

manofhow":1g7igccf said:
sorry guys didnt make it, the shoot over ran.

there is one this month, but that is the last of the summer
Ah that's a shame. As in start of September?

Well the last brand's hatch summer Wednesday has now gone and it was a good meeting with loads of cars this time they started club stands with Renault UK winning best stand I think they are having club stands next year as well so 2015 brand's hatch summer Wednesday's are getting better and I think any of the Renault UK boys you love a twingo rs on there stand

Jamie, the Twingo on the Renaultuk stand was mine, the only one on that night ;-) and yes you are correct, they are starting club stands next season.

Hi all first brands hatch summer Wednesday for 2015 has been confirmed as the 8th of April and Chris from Renault UK has said any renaults are welcome on there club stand so let's get as many 133s on the stand

It's still free and gates open from 6pm