brands hatch summer Wednesday

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jamiejamweb":1idic1ts said:
See you Wednesday night in the hotel car park at 6:30

that sounded so dodgy!!! haha kidding on, enjoy yourselves :D

R meet up with u guys brands is only up the road from me that's if the clio is welcome lok

Also, I'm trying to arrange getting the RenaultUK guys to meet us somewhere before we hit the gates also so we can all roll in together.

Is it the thistle hotel there are two hotels according to google at brands hatch

Dazza1 what motor will you be in so we can see you easy and lucky eddie I'm guessing you'll be in your silver twingo correct?

i am gonna try and come but i got a photoshoot to do tomorrow in central london

Will let daz know if i can come 2morrow.

daz will be driving a blue clio gt

Good good you will be easy to see then lucky eddie, got loads in the convey now with a vw gti mk3 a fiesta ztec puma conversion, some meganes that are Lewis mates and some others from renualt uk

jamiejamweb":18ek6qxa said:
Dazza1 what motor will you be in so we can see you easy and lucky eddie I'm guessing you'll be in your silver twingo correct?
As manofhow said r be in a blue clio gt with DAZ on the number plate ;)

Hi all it was a good evening as always loads of different things and was good to see lucky eddie and have a good chat to you mate and sorry Lewis I didn't get much chance to chat but talk more next time we meet up