Brake calipers! ;)

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan133

Reaction score
So I have a gordini and was just thinking about painting the brake calipers white?? Do you think it would look any good? :/

It will be an absolute pain in the rear to keep clean. Brake dust will build up a lot and you would have to take the wheels of and clean them all the time. Better off with blue imo.

Black would be best.

You dont want to draw attention to tiny calipers so black would hide them well. Also the best solution for dirt.

I'm looking for some calipers. Want mine powder coated black with Renaultsport font in white then coated.

Mine are currently white and after a year it's a pain and now started to flake so looks gash. Will be redoing it when I get the time but not had any yet!

I'd paint them white, put some renault sport stickers on, then paint black and remove the stickers then ;)

Suppose I could do them blue like chicken said. :/ not sure now though.

Dan133":2k8zi4jn said:
Suppose I could do them blue like chicken said. :/ not sure now though.
well it's either blue or red and you have a gordini so blue seems the more obvious choice.

Coloured calipers look quite 'chavvy' , unless they are brembos, willwoods etc etc etc.

Stick with Black or Silver.

See I was thinking white then I thought like the rest may stand out too much and nightmare to keep clean:/

Yeah don't know what to do now. :/ might just have to leave it.

Lol Dan, you seem to want to paint most parts of your car white :lol:

I think blue brake calipers :)

No I don't! ;) aww well I may do blue as it will look pretty good.