Boot storage missing ??

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick3814

Reaction score
Have a look at the boot of this facelifted 133

era2yvap.jpg

Those storage parts halfway up the sides in the boot section, I haven't got those, are they standard? Can you get them?

I've not seen them anywhere before. Someones homemade solution???

OT - I wonder how many peeps now realise what the red bungee cord is for under the rear seats :)

LOL, i never even noticed there where storage boxes in the sidepanels under the windows :D

no need for storage compartments!!!

IMG_1150_zpse2a484f9.jpg

I regularly fill my gt with a tonne of fishing gear. :lol:

but on the other hand I suppose I could use them to stop my bait from rolling about. lol

I put four jiffy foam packs over the four holes in the floor where the sprung lugs on the bottom of the seats fit back into.
To get rid of the rattly back seat syndrome.

It was bliss once it had gone. They were even still in on Renaults website when they were selling it at Bristol St Exeter. Clear in the photos lol

BTT I didnt have these bins in my Gordini boot.

It's probably part of some sort of dealer accessory storage pack available on the facelift. Pretty good idea though

Managed to trace the owner of the 133 in the photo on RS forum, turns out they made them for the car to help with storage, quite a neat solution, might have a go myself :)