Booked silverstone track day!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhh yeah forgot those, tho thought that was obvious.....

Lordyb":2y977msj said:
There's only 2 dates so far, feb 27th and march 4th! I can't do either of them! Grrrr!!

They better out more on!!!
Im there on march the 4th .9:25 in the morning...300 mile there....300 miles back...hope its worth it!

Hi,

Just tried to get 4th March but it's fully booked apparently, only the first session of the year on Monday 27th Feb. currently available, I may be tempted to have a day of work to sample an un-ragged Clio !.

Cheers, Den

decbolton":3rrxmzue said:
mines march 4th 825, might see you as i leave! 2 and a half hours for me ;) booked a hotel for the night before though :)

2 and half hours???
I also booked accomodation for the night before, where you staying?

It's not the most exciting track to do in a RS tbh. Too many straights and not enough corners. Spose quite a good track to do as your first.

One word of advice, never lift off when going through the final corner (I'm assuming you'll be doing the national circuit?). You'll end up in the wall if you do!

decbolton":3ig7m3bj said:
i did book it but apparently it never went through, so if your at one of them ill book the same one now :)

I'm booked in at The Holiday inn express (£39 for me and my mate) (Northampton NN45EZ)

Moomin_Man":ywzct14b said:
decbolton":ywzct14b said:
i did book it but apparently it never went through, so if your at one of them ill book the same one now :)

I'm booked in at The Holiday inn express (£39 for me and my mate) (Northampton NN45EZ)

N0ddie":ywzct14b said:
It's not the most exciting track to do in a RS tbh. Too many straights and not enough corners. Spose quite a good track to do as your first.

One word of advice, never lift off when going through the final corner (I'm assuming you'll be doing the national circuit?). You'll end up in the wall if you do!

Im actually pretty nervous so i probably won't be going mental. Instructor should keep me right!

Moomin_Man":135fhfet said:
Moomin_Man":135fhfet said:
decbolton":135fhfet said:

N0ddie":135fhfet said:

Im actually pretty nervous so i probably won't be going mental. Instructor should keep me right!

Really just the last corner to worry about tbh. We did the RS day there in 2010 and 2 cars (1 being a new 200) ended up in the wall. Once you start belting round the corner dont lift off as you'll swap ends.

Other than that theres plenty of run off and the wall is only close at the start line.