booked a test drive!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leroytwingo

Reaction score
been looking around here for a while, and ive decided to book a test drive and if i like it ill be purchasing a new rs twingo in glacier white with the grey decals and renaultsport monitor!
sutton park cant find me a new one to try so ive got to try a three yr old one they have in stock!, just three more wks to wait

Hopefully they'll let you go out on your own like they did with me and you can give it a proper go without feeling too concious about having the salesman yakking on at you

Yeah hopefully! I pulled off the forecourt, gunned it, grinned my face off and decided I was gonna buy it aha I hope you have the same experience :D

welcome to the mad house first of all

and second of all be warned, twingo is good fun and your cheeks will hurt from so much smiling whilst driving :)

LCplParks":o7srfvkn said:
Yeah hopefully! I pulled off the forecourt, gunned it, grinned my face off and decided I was gonna buy it aha I hope you have the same experience :D

Think I hit the green shift up light at least 10 times on my test drive.

Salesman looked shit scared.

A 3 year old 1 won't be that bad to test drive. Make sure the sales person is young then they won't mind u ragging it

Welcome :)

As others have said, nothing mechanical was changed during the facelift - so you should have an awesome test drive. And if it's three years old it should be nicely worn in ;)

When i took mine for a test drive the salesman was egging me on to rev it and give it some

You won't regret it!

At the end of my test drive the salesman turned to me and said 'now you've ragged the tits off my car and used all my fuel, I will be royally pissed if you buy elsewhere'.

I bought elsewhere.