Bonjour a Lancashire!!!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gavin-h

Reaction score
Hi, everyone, I'm Gavin from Lancashire.

Twingo 133 with Black/White Pack and Cup Chassis.

SAM_0102.jpg

SAM_0105.jpg

(Lousy photos, great car...) :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is my first Renault Sport - previously had a number of sporty Citr**ns (if I'm allowed to say that on a Renault site...) :shock:

Welcome mate. Love Glacier White. Whereabouts are you from? I'm in Lancashire too, Bury.

Twingogeekeo":15ck7qlz said:
Welcome mate

Where did you find us?

Also very nice car and Shiteons ;)

Thanks, O Geeky One :cool:

Found you on ebay Sponsored Link while looking for a diecast Twingo (don't ask...)

Shiteons :?: :?: :? :? :?

calolsen":1y3yu7ao said:
Welcome mate. Love Glacier White. Whereabouts are you from? I'm in Lancashire too, Bury.

Thanks, mate.

Lytham St Annes - the "windy city" tonite - and nothing to do with having a Vindaloo either :!: :!: :!:

Ollie133cup":3sbo96cx said:
Not bad mate , how u findin ur first RS ?

Yeah, pretty pleased with it so far - a BIG step up from the C2 VTS's I had. About the same 0-60, but a LOT better on the twisty bits. :twisted:

Handling-wise, the nearest I ever had was an AX GT in the early 90s - that was like a little roller skate, only 85bhp, but 0-60 in the mid-8s and very nimble. :geek:

The RS reminds me a lot of that, but I find it bizarre that 20 years and nearly 50bhp more delivers virtually the same on the road :shock:

All the guys at work are pretty impressed with it too, although a few of them think I'm having a mid-life crisis :lol: