Black twingo RS, blackpool

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikehealy5

Reaction score
Spotted today at 4pm parked outside NEXT at Clifton Retail Park.

20131110_145659_zps66e88032.jpg

I nipped to NEXT after work to pick up a few bits today, I parked the way I usually do (10 spaces away fron the nearest car) and low and behold this black 133 parked right next to me. this being its second spot I wasn't goina let it get away and this time I was armed with spotted cards so it got one under the old wiper!

so if your out there make yourself known!

This was me! I work at NEXT and spotted your GT while pulling into the car park - it's a beauty :)! Unfortunately mine was a bit of a mess, not had chance to wash him in a couple of weeks, haha.

wha hey!! spotted cards do work! lol

mine was a mess too I haven't washed it since before xmas!
I haven't seen your car much around blackpool only at NEXT. (but thats because you work there) haha

incase you haven't already have a good look around the forum theres loads of stuff you might find of interest. get yourself over to "interaduce yourself " section and say hello to the other guys and girls! theres a few of us around blackpool/preston/wigan that do meet up from time to time so keep your eyes pealed for upcoming meets if your into meets that is.

and last but not least welcome to the forum!! :D

why do birds .... suddenly appear ..... everytime ..... you are nearrrrrrr ....... just lik.... lol! just messing around mike. this is the first time in a while that i've seen spotted cards work. did you leave a blunt or something stuck to it for gentle persuasion? ;) haha