BINGO!!!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moomin_Man

Reaction score
Wow, never thought i'd find myself playing online Bingo.
Few friends convinced me with their large winnings, so i thought, hell, i'll join and stick £10 down.
With 5 mins id won £113.49. Follwed by 3 smaller wins of £10-£30.
What's the catch?!?!!

I'm still using the original £10 (+£20 bonus they give you for joining).
Withdrawn all winnings to paypal straight away.

Is it beginners luck or is it rigged so that you win first few times, to get you hooked???

Either way, that's a nice bit of extra dosh for christmas.

I'll never laugh about bingo again...

God knows. You should speak with our receptionist. I don't think she's ever done any work. Ever. Everytime I go out to reception shes on some bingo site. She's clearly not winning though, either that or is and that's a better option than work :p

maggi112":1rhw447k said:
God knows. You should speak with our receptionist. I don't think she's ever done any work. Ever. Everytime I go out to reception shes on some bingo site. She's clearly not winning though, either that or is and that's a better option than work :p

Sounds like she's just paying a small fee to keep herself from working...sounds fine to me :D

Don't a lot of them say you have to win a certain amount over your deposit (or free play money) before you can collect the 'cash'?
I thought that must be the catch..

Anyway ...Enjoy!

Friedchicken91":38l0otdv said:
What site is it? Conmebingo.com?
www.tombola.co.uk
If anybody joins, add Moomin_Man as your playmate/referral. Gives us both extra benefits i believe!
edit: wow, im slow tonight, only just understood your link :lol:

Blondie":38l0otdv said:
Don't a lot of them say you have to win a certain amount over your deposit (or free play money) before you can collect the 'cash'?
I thought that must be the catch..

Anyway ...Enjoy!
On this one, you can bank any winning, as long as it's not £20 of the bonus money.
So if you win £80, you can bank £80. You just can't bank the bonus money.