Bespoke cover made for my new LY 133

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick3814

Reaction score
Received my cover this week from Classic Additions, nicely matches the indoor one I had made for the Megane which is sorned in the garage this time of year;

ma9yqyzy.jpg

abyjeby6.jpg

equse7y5.jpg

Very nice, you still have that sexy Megane aswell?

Can I have the wheels I know they don't fit but I can stick them to my ceiling and fantasise

LC":decsdt76 said:
Can I have the wheels I know they don't fit but I can stick them to my ceiling and fantasise

She's off the road for the winter mate, I'll lend you the wheels :lol:

You now need a double garage so on a Saturday morning you can come outside to collect the milk in your dressing gown , open both the garage doors with a remote, and let out a loud sound of satisfaction (any noise you prefer).

markhardy":1fugpeuu said:
You now need a double garage so on a Saturday morning you can come outside to collect the milk in your dressing gown , open both the garage doors with a remote, and let out a loud sound of satisfaction (any noise you prefer).

:lol: I like that analogy

markhardy":ejl7xd2n said:
Is the twingo getting used this winter?

I want to try and keep her use to a minimum once the roads are really crudy hence the cover really, it'll be to much of a faff to remove once on so she can sit for a few weeks :)