B pillar stickers

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ndevlin87

Reaction score
Has anyone replaced the textured black stickers on the rear edge of the doors? Mine are starting to look a little tired. If so, was it a difficult job to remove them, and were the replacements available from Renault?

Yeah, I know what you mean. Have you tried some pure silicon spray (£4 Halfords) on them? Used to bring up any black vinyl/plastics like new...

Hi I know what you mean mine are a little faded now, I've seen them on eBay for around £35 plus postage on top. There from a seller in Poland I think called rofag, I'm sure you can order from Renault though. To remove them I guess a hair gun/ hair dryer would work think it's just textured vinyl wrap so should come off fairly easily once warmed up

I had mine removed as they were starting to peel both sides, I opted to have mine wrapped in carbon and to remove they were a pain in the ass, but I spent £45 to have the old ones removed and the carbon fitted, took around 30 minutes and they look great

ndevlin87":3kaufjss said:
Has anyone replaced the textured black stickers on the rear edge of the doors? Mine are starting to look a little tired. If so, was it a difficult job to remove them, and were the replacements available from Renault?
Yeh i took mine off with heatgun and baby oil then put an anthracite vinyl wrap on looks much better

b4cea8b55628be8c03a60ac0589bd528.jpg

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

If the vinyl looks tired and dull I use autoglym vinyl and rubber, spray onto a microfibre and massage in. Takes a couple going overs until it'll look good again, but it does work. If they're damaged/ripped you can get them off eBay new.