Anti Facelift Twingo Alliance (AFTA)

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have to say guys i saw the car today in real life and i have to say it does look ugly on the picture but it looks much prettier in real life , but it doesnt beat the looks of the old model ;)

GhostZ":17aschtu said:
i have to say guys i saw the car today in real life and i have to say it does look ugly on the picture but it looks much prettier in real life , but it doesnt beat the looks of the old model ;)

Those are my sentiments too. I hated it having just seen the photos/renderings, but I quite liked it after seeing it in Paris. Don't think it's as good as the current one though

+1, front isn't that bad in real life, but butt ;) is ugly... I still think ours are better looking.
But then I hated Clio 2 ph2 when it came out, and now I love the looks of it compared to Clio 2ph1.
But for now:
1. Weebob
2. Lordy
3. jra3d
4. Maggi112
5. Matt
6. Leanne
7. singlespeed
8. Mike_robo
9. Elly
10. madmatt
11. Oizo_133
12. BlackTwingo-I
13. HigtonA
14. Dazza1
15.Toni_133
16. Alex_225
17. Chicken
18. TripleJay
19. abrahams133
10100b. dempsej

dempsej":2glke13s said:
+1, front isn't that bad in real life, but butt ;) is ugly... I still think ours are better looking.
But then I hated Clio 2 ph2 when it came out, and now I love the looks of it compared to Clio 2ph1.
But for now:
1. Weebob
2. Lordy
3. jra3d
4. Maggi112
5. Matt
6. Leanne
7. singlespeed
8. Mike_robo
9. Elly
10. madmatt
11. Oizo_133
12. BlackTwingo-I
13. HigtonA
14. Dazza1
15.Toni_133
16. Alex_225
17. Chicken
18. TripleJay
19. abrahams133
10. dempsej

lol how did we get back to 10 again?

1. Weebob
2. Lordy
3. jra3d
4. Maggi112
5. Matt
6. Leanne
7. singlespeed
8. Mike_robo
9. Elly
10. madmatt
11. Oizo_133
12. BlackTwingo-I
13. HigtonA
14. Dazza1
15.Toni_133
16. Alex_225
17. Chicken
18. TripleJay
19. abrahams133
20. dempsej

Damn you stupid keyboard with your stupid little keys and stupidly close to each other, stupid, stupid, stupid...[mumbles...]...

dempsej":260i1a21 said:
Damn you stupid keyboard with your stupid little keys and stupidly close to each other, stupid, stupid, stupid...[mumbles...]...
don't worry it's your support for AFTA that matters

1. Weebob
2. Lordy
3. jra3d
4. Maggi112
5. Matt
6. Leanne
7. singlespeed
8. Mike_robo
9. Elly
10. madmatt
11. Oizo_133
12. BlackTwingo-I
13. HigtonA
14. Dazza1
15.Toni_133
16. Alex_225
17. Chicken
18. TripleJay
19. abrahams133
20. dempsej
21. Midge

I see the new twingo today while takin her car in made me feel sick lookin at it. Didn't help with the sales bird who sold me my car say " oh I love it looks better then the old 1"

Dazza1":90hyvbus said:
I see the new twingo today while takin her car in made me feel sick lookin at it. Didn't help with the sales bird who sold me my car say " oh I love it looks better then the old 1"
did you slap her....?

jra3d":2ksl4gw5 said:
Dazza1":2ksl4gw5 said:
did you slap her....?
I told her I will never buy a car from u again

Dazza1":uackjmwg said:
jra3d":uackjmwg said:
Dazza1":uackjmwg said:
did you slap her....?
I told her I will never buy a car from u again
You should of slapped her and told her straight how ugly it is.

GDMA":1ucdhwan said:
When I see one, I'll steal the RS sign from the nose... :twisted:
lol it doesnt deserve the badge DEBADGE IT and put it up on ebay xD

weebob":154tevmo said:
GDMA":154tevmo said:
When I see one, I'll steal the RS sign from the nose... :twisted:
that sir is quality
not that I would ever advocate vandalising others cars as even If they are a face lift RS its a damn site better than the most the shite out there. As long as they are seen as the lesser, slightly short on the gene pool, cousin that smells on BO and fish.... I'm Happy

So what you guys going to do when the first new guy shows up on these forums with the Twingo facelift?

Burn him/her on the cross?

MovingShadow":54ttmrz7 said:
So what you guys going to do when the first new guy shows up on these forums with the Twingo facelift?

Burn him/her on the cross?

burn-them-all.jpg

or

kindy inform them that they bought the wrong car.