Almost lost my life today : (

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wanda

Reaction score
I was in an accident today.

I was driving to work, going up a hill, there was an elderly lady driving on the wrong side of the road. It was nearly a head on collision, I tried to jump out of the way but she caught my mirror and rear tyre plus rear bumper. Her little ford fiesta is a right off.

IMG_4402p_zps6e2b291e.jpg

IMG_4403_zps129d47f3.jpg

IMG_4404_zpsfb558056.jpg

Looks like you had a lucky escape!

What was she doing on the wrong side of the road?

Oh and the majority of oldies aren't fit to drive a car!

Edit: are there any creases in the dent? Looks like it could be pulled out with a PDR tool(s)

Sorry to hear this but glad to hear you're OK.

Why on earth were they on the wrong side of the road?! Thank god you got out the way as much as you could.
Hope the damage to your car isn't too expensive and is sorted quickly

Crikey! Glad you're ok Wanda, that's not good, car was really nice too hope you get it sorted.

Caz-133cup":vwh5nhec said:
Sorry to hear this but glad to hear you're OK.

Why on earth were they on the wrong side of the road?! Thank god you got out the way as much as you could.
Hope the damage to your car isn't too expensive and is sorted quickly

That is the million pound question, I tried asking but who ever she phoned must have said dont admit to anything so she didnt really answer.

Glad you are ok!! Thats the main thing.

Its horrible seeing your car like that though :( hope u get her back to full health asap and everything sorted with insurance

Dude that sucks but glad too hear your ok. Now too get it back in shape for Fcs :D

glad your alright wanda,
lucky your megane is built like a tank :) hopefully wont take to long to fix

Crikey. Good that you're ok. Hope it all gets sorted quickly

The lady was shaken up and a bit confused but not injured at least. There was a car who was behind her who saw everything and is willing to be a witness. The only problem is that they refused to give their opinion on what happened so dont know if they will be on the old ladies side.

But lets see.

The annoying thing is I need a car asap wile this is being sorted out. might buy a little run around as i do high mileage

At least you are ok! Could have been so much worse!

I bet everyone is sick of me saying this...but...dash cam, dash cam, dash cam! Everybody who doesn't have one...go buy one!
Who needs a witness when you have a camera :p

Glad you're okay..

But, I get that feeling too when I'm in the UK. Everyone drives on the wrong damn side of the road! :p

Flashing your lights doesn't seem to ring a bell either :lol:

MovingShadow":3tmrk72s said:
Glad you're okay..

But, I get that feeling too when I'm in the UK. Everyone drives on the wrong damn side of the road! :p

Flashing your lights doesn't seem to ring a bell either :lol:

:lol:

When I saw the thread title I was half expecting the post to be about almost getting married :p

On a serious note, glad to hear you're ok... And that it wasn't worse!