• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Acoustic Guitar Starter Set

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

matty_doh

Reaction score
Complete & unused starter guitar set - ideal gift.

5701239352_af099b5a91_z.jpg

What's included;
- Westfield B220 'Sunburst' Acoustic Six String Guitar
- Shoulder Strap
- 'Enjoy Playing The Guitar, Book 1' by Debbie Cracknell
- Korg Guitar/Bass Tuner GA-30
- Stagg soft case made from tough nylon, well padded and includes a large pocket suitable for sheet music & a smaller pocket suitable for tuner/plectrum etc.

This kit was bought a few years ago with the intention of learning acoustic guitar, however my intended guitar tutor passed away shortly after purchase and the whole idea was forgotten. As such, all items are as new and unused but are not in original packaging.

This originally cost in the region of £150 2-3 years ago and this guitar still retails in excess of my asking price for the complete kit!

Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have and I will do my best to answer.

Please note this item is pick up only due to size & nature or buyer may arrange courier (at buyers risk & expense)

Asking price is £65 though I am open to sensible offers. Located in Cleveleys (Near Blackpool), Lancashire.

wow seeing that book just brought back about a million school lessons :lol:
great little set mate good luck with the sale :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.