A day well spent

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
**** RIGHT OFFF (swearing has to be allowed for such a jealous reaction)

:( absolutely amazing car mate, actually 100000% jealous!!!

Looks good mate, shame you don't bring it to any shows/meets with 133.net :lol:

Chicken":10vjv15l said:

like i said before it will be nice to meet up, its been ages see old faces, and next year gonna try and squeeze in a lot more, its been a busy/ tough year

+ twingo started it all so rather represent twingo forum, megane forum is boring and no way as fun as here

manofhow":24om3cg1 said:
Chicken":24om3cg1 said:

+ twingo started it all so rather represent twingo forum, megane forum is boring and no way as fun as here
Now that's what we like to hear ;) although I'll hate you if you turn up in the meg.
Thought the twingo was going or you changed plans?

Chicken":35hmqy9d said:
manofhow":35hmqy9d said:
Chicken":35hmqy9d said:

Now that's what we like to hear ;) although I'll hate you if you turn up in the meg.

twingo was gonna go to my sis and i was gonna get another car as a replacement. problem is though that i cannot find a car that i like that is different to what me and my dad already have on the drive. and i am already spending a small fortune on running adn looking after the cars already got. so i think the twingo will stay as my daily driver as its a very practical car and i dont mind leaving it near the tram stop when i go to work.

manofhow":3ek14qgn said:
Chicken":3ek14qgn said:
manofhow":3ek14qgn said:
Chicken":3ek14qgn said:

twingo was gonna go to my sis and i was gonna get another car as a replacement. problem is though that i cannot find a car that i like that is different to what me and my dad already have on the drive. and i am already spending a small fortune on running adn looking after the cars already got. so i think the twingo will stay as my daily driver as its a very practical car and i dont mind leaving it near the tram stop when i go to work.
Haha nice one for keeping the fake silverstone :p

Chicken":2sdvxozx said:
manofhow":2sdvxozx said:
manofhow":2sdvxozx said:

Haha nice one for keeping the fake silverstone :p

well it makes all the other cars feel better as its the worst one on the drive now. as me and my dad made my sister sell her Peugeot 107 because we needed the space :p