3 of a kind - Stratford Upon Avon

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheGow

Reaction score
Driving too work this morning I saw 3 great little examples encompassing the renaultsport range, all within half a mile or so, on 1 stretch of road, in sunny stratford upon avon.

First up I was followed by an orange RS Megane toward Tesco, then passed a white Clio 200 going the opposite way past currys and finally a blue 133 turning right down toward homebase.

Never seen all 3 of the renaultsport range in such a short space of time (other than in a showroom)

The Blue 133 looked very nice indeed - anyone on here want to claim it as theirs?

Unfortunately not and I miss her like hell!

Everything is sorted except waiting for a seatbelt stalk which has been put on freeze order as Renault don't have the appropriate labels to ship the part (I still don't understand how that is an excuse - sure they can just print more?)

As soon as that part comes in it can be fitted and airbag ecu reprogrammed then I'm away! Can't wait to drive her again - it's been so long I can't remember how it felt!

Been driving my mum's Cooper S while it's been at the garage and been driving like an old granny in it (drinks fuel like a b*****d) Until yesterday - went to a drift day with one of my mates which got me all excitable about driving again so took the Mini for a nice little blast and it put the fun back into driving for me! Although I'd still rather be taking mine out for a drive!

How's things with you?