2013 F1 cars

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a track image if you're hankering for a proper real world photo

BCVSKq1CAAAWtux.jpg

Willaims FW35 launched this morning

_89p4159rt.jpg

Look how tiny the gearbox must be! Looks like there's a chunk missing from the back of the car with it so small.

_89p4178rt.jpg

Merc are begging for trouble with there radio's after putting blackberry stickers on there cars and headsets :lol: :lol:

pritchp":1cp1qvu9 said:
Awesome race today!!

Agree! Great result too, Kimi was faultless and good to see the Ferraris have pace this season.

Vettle got booed as he went on the podium! Love it!

thought it was ok not the worst start to a season, shame the temps were a little low but next race shouldnt see that prob :twisted:
just a shame where the mclarens started and ended :?

glad to see kimi get a win :mrgreen:
looked like he snuck into parc ferme and wound his coilovers down a few notches coz there were sparks coming from his undertray at nearly every corner :lol:

TURBO":2xhlo0s8 said:
thought it was ok not the worst start to a season, shame the temps were a little low but next race shouldnt see that prob :twisted:
just a shame where the mclarens started and ended :?

glad to see kimi get a win :mrgreen:
looked like he snuck into parc ferme and wound his coilovers down a few notches coz there were sparks coming from his undertray at nearly every corner :lol:

Haha yeah that's what I thought too! Especially due to him surely having a slightly higher ride hight due to wet quali.
Mclarens are really struggling which isn't good. As long as red bull don't just run away with it this year ill be happy

oh lewis ..................... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i thought that was a good race, apart from mclaren :evil:

shame about the team orders as could have been two epic battles between team mates but it makes sense

pritchp":2sgrw6hf said:
I hate vettel with a passion

dirty cheating ******
if i was webber id have turned the map back or accidently driven him into the pit wall.

If you're faster than someone in a race, and get past them on track, it's not really cheating. BUT if you're told to calm it and not do something, I think I'd probably stop

maggi112":zdrndzj0 said:
If you're faster than someone in a race, and get past them on track, it's not really cheating. BUT if you're told to calm it and not do something, I think I'd probably stop

i agree on the cheating point,

rosberg was clearly quicker than lewis on track, that may or may not have been due to lewis backing off a little but when told to cool it and bring the car home rosberg did the team thing, even with a little "u owe me" dig at the end :lol:

red bulls had first and second in the bag and were on fuel save just bringing the cars home but vettle the spoiled lil child had to ignore orders, revert back to race map, overtake his team mate indangering both cars.

i think id b pi**ed off if i was webber

all makes for an intersting next race tho .............. :D