• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2010 Twingo RS Cup (Black) For sale - Only 30,000 miles FSH

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeteWilko

Reaction score
I'm sorry to anounce the day to sell my cherished Twingo RS 133 Cup has finally arrived, (Due to the lack of space on my drive now my son has finished Uni)
It's black and silver with 17" alloys, it has the all important Cup chassis and stiffened springs for superb handling. It is in fantastic condition with full service history, brand new front tyres, is MOT'ed until the end of June 2017 and comes with many extras, including - A brand new pair of drilled & grooved front discs with Brembo pads, a set of tailored non slip rubber chequer plate mats, Team Heko tinted wind deflectors, and a laser-cut RS 133 aluminium footrest to name a few.
It's for sale on Gumtree at the moment for £3,250 ono but if you say you heard about it on 'TWINGO 133.NET' you can buy it for the discounted price of £3,000
You can check it out on the link below. Alternatively, you could phone or text me on 07796 993383 (Mobile) or 01909540226 (Land line) The car is in Carlton in Lindrick, near the North Nottinghamshire/South Yorkshire border, about 5 miles North of Worksop and 12miles South of Doncaster (About 5 miles from the Blyth junction of the A1)

https://www.gumtree.com/p/renault/2010-renault-twingo-rs-133-cup-full-service-history-12-mts-mot-only-30000-mls-3250-ono

Yep it's definitely sold, I was going to view it but the seller let me know direct that someone else had beaten me to it unfortunately.

erk":1dnavcr7 said:
Yep it's definitely sold, I was going to view it but the seller let me know direct that someone else had beaten me to it unfortunately.

Thanks