1st Detail effort

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheGow

Reaction score
Have just given Roxanne a good clean and detail thanks to my order of dodo juice products being delivered this morning (thanks matt)

Just a few pictures of the end results. Couple featuring my sisters LE Corsa which I will be cleaning tomorrow.

CIMG0846.jpg

CIMG0847-1.jpg

CIMG0848.jpg

CIMG0849.jpg

CIMG0850.jpg

CIMG0852.jpg

CIMG0853.jpg

CIMG0854.jpg

CIMG0855.jpg

CIMG0856.jpg

CIMG0857.jpg

CIMG0858.jpg

CIMG0859.jpg

CIMG0860.jpg

CIMG0861.jpg

CIMG0862.jpg

CIMG0863.jpg

CIMG0864.jpg

That corsa is a beaut :p

Presume you didn't do inside haha! Very good effort on the outside though top job!

Haha yeah the inside is a state! Will have a go at that tomorrow! Yeah the corsa is a lovely looking car! No where near as much fun to drive though! I plan on giving the Corsa a good clean tomorrow then hoping to take them both out somewhere and get some more snaps!

Great job!! If you got some polish to the exhaust that would have finished the job off nicely :D

still not bored of looking at that silverstone! proper nice car and a great effort at the detailing. autosol on the exhaust and jobs a good en :D :D

Just had a bit of a car cleaning day today, cleaning mine, my sisters and my mates car. Glad I own the one at the front...
577fa386-82a7-b6d2.jpg

great looking twingo (got to love a silverstone!! ) and focus... shame someone left a corsa in the picture :p

Chris could you send me a picture of your roof please?

Also... Looking awesome! I quite like the limited edition corsa, sporty looks with low running costs etc. but I'm still confused in what way it's limited :lol: I counted 6 in a car park the other day

They are actually quite nice cars to look at - But after supervising what felt like the thousandth test drive of those things I got kind of fed up of them. its refreshing to see one kept as nicely as the one in this thread, saw countless examples coming back after useless first time drivers had binned them into various car park bits and bobs.

well... I'l put it like this - at the garage at the time we had a chevrolet/ daewoo matiz as the courtesy car (I forget which one, still a bag of turd) and to get into that after a day trying to flog the corsa's was quite nice - I'm not sure if it was being behind the wheel ,as oppose to being driven around by 17 year olds with mummy and daddy in the back waggling their massive checkbooks, or actually knowing what the front wheels were doing.

All this aside - TheGow - all of your cars look like they are fantastically well looked after - good work fella.

James, I'll take a good picture of the roof tomorrow and send it to you, don't have any good ones of it right now I'm afraid!

The corsa does look nice, and trust me it's not the owner that looks after it! It is far from exciting to drive, very comfortable and quiet/smooth but when I let my sister drive mine she realises how a car should be :) think she is looking to get a GTC soon, which I would enjoy cleaning!

Need to get some new tyres for mine soon but I love her more and more every day!

Convert her to the world of renaults! a sense another twingo owner :)

Once again, the silverstone looks to be very well kept - if only my twingo had as much care spent on it. Which products do you use for a good detailing session?

car lookin good chris good job :)

it might be the angle but how close r those cars parked in last pic

Silverstone looks good.

I like the details like the GP circuit badge. Just sets it off.
How you finding the s/s exhaust?

Any options on it inside?