• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

15" Speedline Turinis in Black with Tyres £310 LU2 *SOLD*

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rob

Reaction score
For sale I have 4x 15” Speedline Turini Alloys for 4 stud Clio/Twingo fitment in black and with Renault centre caps fitted.
They come fitted with 195/50/15 Toyo T1-Rs all round, 2 with approx 6mm tread, 2 with approx 4mm.
Some kerbing to a few of the alloys, otherwise in good condition. Would make good track wheels especially with very cheap selection of 195/50/15 tyres.

£310 collection - Located in Luton/LU2

1.jpg

1a.jpg

2.jpg

2a.jpg

2b.jpg

3.jpg

3a.jpg

3b.jpg

4.jpg

4a.jpg

4b.jpg

I shall get some for you when I am home from work :)

Ok mate. Karl or singlespeed will tell u to cos it's in the sellin club rules

Pics are good as they show the condition of the item, hence less likelyhood of miss selling. Where some kurbing may be a 1/2 inch scrape, it sould also be a whole revolution and someones interpritation of good condition may be somebody elses poor condition. Also, theres less likelihood of someone selling something they don't own and doing a runner...

Not saying anyone here would do such a thing, but that was the thinking when the rules were revised

Pics added to OP, apologies for cleanliness of the wheels, came off the car yesterday and will be cleaned come the weekend.

Would love them. Cracking set

Sadly dont think they would be big enough or suit my Audi.

Good Luck though sure they will sell

Status
Not open for further replies.