Twingogeekeo's RS Progress Thread

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
avoid spacers mate, most you'll get away with is 5mm and they dont do centric hub in that size, 10mm will rub against arch and 20mm needs extrem camber angle. stick to changing alloys to gain that extra 5mm to bring track width to the max

I wont bother then as i was going to bang 10mm spacers on it and dont wanna change the wheels as i like the RS wheels

Looking good Karl, can't believe I've missed all this baby-sitting over on RS.

Al":1fscgscb said:

I was going to post it on RSUK but some of the guys can be a bit "Oh whats the point in doing that" and "What a waste of money" so i fought i would keep it all to here.

Twingogeekeo":21v5loqy said:
Al":21v5loqy said:

I was going to post it on RSUK but some of the guys can be a bit "Oh whats the point in doing that" and "What a waste of money" so i fought i would keep it all to here.

Yes, there are many over-opinionated members on there. Still, I'd of put it up. I think my thread is about the only "fresh" thing over there in the 133 bit - and I update that once every two months lol

Al":2fvtzmv3 said:
Twingogeekeo":2fvtzmv3 said:
Al":2fvtzmv3 said:

Yes, there are many over-opinionated members on there. Still, I'd of put it up. I think my thread is about the only "fresh" thing over there in the 133 bit - and I update that once every two months lol

I think its just eay to keep it to one forum just means you will have to keep coming back to see the progess ;)

Now its been a few weeks here is a picture with them settled

DSC_0006_1.jpg

looking good mate!it seems the springs are settling nicely

i just wish a bird would follow ur car around an poop on it whenever u park up
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
its soooo clean

Today and yesterday packages came :)

Looks like ill be testing the new foam foam out on the 133 tomorrow and maybe the misses clio :)

DSC_0003.jpg

can i borrow............. :lol: :lol:
let us know how u get on with the snow foam, im sure u will have pics :mrgreen:

Can you believe I have a jet wash? And spray bottle. And foam. I should probably sell it.

Al":169anxmo said:
Can you believe I have a jet wash? And spray bottle. And foam. I should probably sell it.
i might have it ;) :mrgreen:

TURBO":12zduesf said:
Al":12zduesf said:
i might have it ;) :mrgreen:

Ha! But how could I live without it? Cleaning my car every weekend like I do....... OMG! I've just realised why my car is so filthy. Every weekend I clean next doors black car by mistake!!!!

Matt":219kjbmp said:
^ Wouldn't be hard to make that mistake... It's so dirty you can't tell what it is :p
its the cheapest way for al to disguise his car :lol: :lol:

al just think how heavy all that dirt must be ;) maybe u should clean it and see if it goes any quicker :lol:

TURBO":rwdbl4qd said:
Matt":rwdbl4qd said:
^ Wouldn't be hard to make that mistake... It's so dirty you can't tell what it is :p

al just think how heavy all that dirt must be ;) maybe u should clean it and see if it goes any quicker :lol:

Clean, it will probably be good for a 6sec quarter mile. I might use Karls shellsuit to clean it tomorrow (see other thread for reference)

Al":20ewzs13 said:
TURBO":20ewzs13 said:
Matt":20ewzs13 said:

Clean, it will probably be good for a 6sec quarter mile. I might use Karls shellsuit to clean it tomorrow (see other thread for reference)

if u can do a 6sec 1/4 il eat ur whole car!!!!!!!!!