Renault Releasing A Twingo 133 Exhaust ...........

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karl

Reaction score
......... Can it be true.

Well yes it is.

From Renault themselfs.

Renaultsport Twingo

Exhaust, this part is the direct replacement for the rear silencer, the original exhaust has to be cut in two places, one cut to remove the exhaust (about 7inches before rear silencer), another cut to remove the excess pipe for snug fitment of the new part when refitted to the car. The join is above and just in front of the rear beam axle.

Also im told will fit the wind with the 1.6 engine

And it looks so rude!

Photo01731.jpg

image002.gif

image001.gif

Ok.....so when is it released...how do we go about getting it....price??

We can order them now. Im positive when i check Renault UKs stock yesterday they had them at the warehouse. They a £499.99 + VAT. But of course SMC Renault will offer the club a great discount.

maggi112":gqiay9zc said:
Does look a bit too "rude" for my liking tbh! Idea on price and sound? The rear box looks smaller so guess it'll make a little more noise?

Price is above. But sound i can not say :( I shall try and find out

Not really a fan, but im not a twin tail tipe fan which explains why!

bit pricey aswell considering you can get a full supersprint system for £415 and thats just a backbox...

looks good! tho wonder if Renault will do the full system.... ie, just the rear box... the picture looks like a "Cherry Bomb" back box to me... Slim.

It may look a bit weird with the rear diffuser aswell, doesnt look like it sits out far enough.

Right this exhaust RRp £599.01 Inc VAT

With the club discount and postage £488.82

Looks very good :D
Is the price 599 for the whole exhaust-system or just the backbox?

@ sharpy

can you show me the page, where you can buy the supersprint-system for £415?

Oooh that`s expensive :O

Thank`s for the page, the supersprint is very cheap but I dont really like the oval exhausts, but for this price it`s interesting..
Which Diameter has the supersprint? 2"?

Lux_RS":38u8zof1 said:
Oooh that`s expensive :O

Thank`s for the page, the supersprint is very cheap but I dont really like the oval exhausts, but for this price it`s interesting..
Which Diameter has the supersprint? 2"?

No idea might be a question to ask on the supersprint exhaust thread. Im sure Kam racing will know