Weebob ;)

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlackTwingo-i

Reaction score
At blackpool and the Fylde college

Took some sneaky pics..

6c9bc30f.jpg

37affab8.jpg

d3037e58.jpg

Loverly dirty car mate!

I am never getting a black car again, there impossible to properly clean!

But they have one good point, they dont show dirt in photos but thats it!

I'm never getting a black car - think it's such a bland colour, no offense lol!

Damn it. It feels sexy to have a stalker. I'll check my thong draw to make sure all my grotty stuff is still in there and not on eBay. As long as you didn't catch a glimpse of my phantom of the opera stylee face it's all good.

Leanne":7jvq4c83 said:
I was just going to say doesn't look as dirty as I was expecting it to lol
Oh it is. Bloody shed. My 3yr old calls It "daddy's fast grubby car".

BlackTwingo-i":1ymljb12 said:
Haha up close it was abit, mine was worse! My camera don't show no dirt for some reason
Cheeky. I'm sure after all the effort you bung into your car it is always clean. Mine is a shed, I do feel sorry for it but I also know it loves it dirty, well a good fleecing at least.

I have had a massive hang over today (currently working on another) so won't manage to of noticed anything. I-black was your car parked outside that dodgy butty place on all hallows? A guy I work with said there was a black 'wingo on there

Some of your pics should go for pics of the month for catching me in the wild.

The golf next to me is my mates as well. He stuffed a scoobie under a lorry, very very lucky to be here today, and the decided to buy something sensible so got it remapped to 180bhp/250lbs and put ditchfinders on it.

weebob":2bac2hk1 said:
Leanne":2bac2hk1 said:
I was just going to say doesn't look as dirty as I was expecting it to lol
Oh it is. Bloody shed. My 3yr old calls It "daddy's fast grubby car".
Haha aww thats cute!
You got a bit post happy last night huh!? (1 too many shandys?) At first glance I thought you were having a convo with yourself! :p

weebob":3r0yqu57 said:
I have had a massive hang over today (currently working on another) so won't manage to of noticed anything. I-black was your car parked outside that dodgy butty place on all hallows? A guy I work with said there was a black 'wingo on there

If your on about the warehouse over from the school yeah i was parked there :p
did you get my little messege on your window wipers?

They were such a good pair sat next to eachother, im sure my car is gay for yours

BlackTwingo-i":3l7ejoyq said:
weebob":3l7ejoyq said:

If your on about the warehouse over from the school yeah i was parked there :p
did you get my little messege on your window wipers?

They were such a good pair sat next to eachother, im sure my car is gay for yours

Sorry didn't get the love letter. What did it say?

It was a twingo133.net card and it said blacktwingo-i has spotted you ;) must of blown away.. it could of also had the details of which toilet to meet me in

I'm upset I thought there was gonna be a face pic!!

I'll let you borrow my perv lens next time!!