Stickers On My Twingo 133

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karl

Reaction score
Ive been looking at pictures tonight of my 133 and fought what do i like and dont i like.

Front of the car i cant fault i love the way it looks. A few people i talk to now say they hate my tow eye and the Tow sticker but i think it gives it a bit of charater and with the carbon front badge it now has aswell looks just right.

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0061.jpg

Side of the car. Im not really into graphics down the side of the car. I know a few of you on here have them and some look good but on my own cars its something id never do i think its because all the polish lines that would be left around the graphic. Of course im un happy with the kurbed wheel that i stupidly did myself the other day but i plan on getting the sorted sometime soon. I changed the side repeaters to smoked repeaters but getting a bit annoyed with them due to there being little gaps where the lens hasnt bonded to the backing right and letting condensation in so im thinking either going back to white or blue. Blue might be a bit OTT though. Im happy with thestance of the lowering springs and sits the wheels in the arches just right.

DSC_0018-2.jpg

Now the rear. Well what can i say have the RS spoiler and the diffusser that make the rear end look so much better then one with out them or just with the GT spoiler. But the thing starting to bug me looking at it is the stickers. Yes thats right i never really fought about them tonight and think it looks like a schools black board a little so i think next think to do it have a de sticker attack and remove them. Then replace them all with one small sticker being the clubs sticker just under the brake light but i may get a slightly bigger sticker made so it stands out a bit more then a little one. Then im over the moon with the carbon diamond but the Twingo sticker either needs to go or the Renaultsport badge needs to be a Carbon sticker just like the Twingo badge.

DSC_0073.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

Interior im happy with nothing needs changing or adding in there. seats look good with the car and are comfy. Handsfree fit is in a perfect postion and the play pedals just look ace!

DSC_0016.jpg

All i might do is give it a few months or so and maybe add a nice exhaust (Supersprint system) Id like a nice set of coloured coolant and air hoses. Apart from that i think im happy with the car but im in no rush to add the last to extras as you all know the car lives under a cover and only comes out to play once in a blue moon.

Sorry to have bored you if you have read all this but fought i needed to share my opinion on my own car :lol:

Hungry...... Want more threads nom nom nom.

Sorry had too many dark milds so this may all make little sense.

Anyway but I'm not one for stickers, love the nude look.

I'll be honest, I don't like the front end of the twingo, the massive wing mirrors don't help. Like the side profile although the front is too high. ******* love the bad end, yet can't explain why. Again prefer the basic look.

It's one of them, you can like something for it's beauty, but you will love it for it's faults.

Anyway, your car is clearly too clean/mint and unused to be commented on. Come back when you have used it let alone it seeing a public car park or two.

(Grumble grumble as mine looks a heap at the mo)

Carbon up the RS badge. Job done

I removed all my stickers from the back window now. All I'm left with is the twingo133.net black one on the front - which might come off as well. And get a new one and put it above the grille. And I have a stig on the passenger window which I think is pretty cool ;-)

I've got a couple of stickers in my back window, along with a 133.net and stickeroo sticker on my rear bumper.

Filled back windows are a matter of personal preference, if they're all in the same colour, it doesn't look bad.

U won't like me for saying this lol :D but I think the original silver renault badges and silver twingo look a whole lot better than the carbon ones, when looking at your pictures of the rear, it just looks like someone has nicked your badges and left u with the backing plates
Sorry

holliedynamique":9k4frfr0 said:
U won't like me for saying this lol :D but I think the original silver renault badges and silver twingo look a whole lot better than the carbon ones, when looking at your pictures of the rear, it just looks like someone has nicked your badges and left u with the backing plates
Sorry

If you saw them in the metal you wouldnt say that as they look sweet!

I know the badges are going to lighten the car and it i wanted the car lighter it wouldnt have the rear seats and so on. Everyone has there own tastes and likes in life and i respect your opinions. I like the badges and thats all that matters.

Good job i dont take things to heart :lol: