FCS 2012 Dates Announced

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam

Reaction score
Just seen this on Facebook. Looks like they are changing venue for next year. Shame really, I hope the new venue is somewhere just as central and accessible for all. I quite liked Rockingham. Anyway, seems the date is slightly later for 2012, suggests they know the venue already but keeping schtum for now.

FRENCH CAR SHOW ANNOUNCEMENT -

Date for the diary is 17th June 2012 (venue to be confirmed) but will be
first class circuit this year.
We are NOT at Rockingham.

New venue
New website

We will make making announcement on the following facebook pages in the
coming weeks;

French Car Show - https://www.facebook.com/groups/43218225667/

Performance French Cars Magazine -
https://www.facebook.com/groups/108275189200255/

Neither of these groups can send mass PM's now so you won't be inboxed like
the old days.

Join and use them to communicate with show and magazine teams, we are keep
for constructive
Feedback and comments.

We also look for feature cars in these sections.

PS don't book your hotel on rumours!

Best regards
Neil & Jillian
Clubs Team
https://www.performancefrenchcars.co.uk/

Twingogeekeo":3muo23bw said:
Theres a romour of it being Donnington but we shall see ;)
I suspected Donnington but didn't want to say anything in case it made it look like I'd started a rumour and got everyones hopes up lol.

I am really determined to travel down for this one, I will just see depending on my uni timetable :)

HigtonA":227totux said:
I am really determined to travel down for this one, I will just see depending on my uni timetable :)
Well June 17th is on a Sunday so you can always go down to the hotel on the Saturday, anyways it's a long way off yet so plenty of time to plan lol. :)

Sam":1k90to9v said:
HigtonA":1k90to9v said:
Well June 17th is on a Sunday so you can always go down to the hotel on the Saturday, anyways it's a long way off yet so plenty of time to plan lol. :)

yeah, i will just need to wait n find out :)

Dazza1":3m7a52pp said:
Y can't they have it at brandshatch only up the road from me
Who knows? It could be there, we'll have to wait and see! Wouldn't have thought it would be there though, needs to be central. :) Especially when you have members from as far north as John O'Groats coming and as far south as Lands End.

HigtonA":3m7a52pp said:
Sam":3m7a52pp said:
HigtonA":3m7a52pp said:

yeah, i will just need to wait n find out :)
Cool, would be nice to have another Freeway on the stand - mine gets quite lonely amongst all those Dynamiques, GTs and 133s lol.

Yep as soon as the finance is up the twingo will be going! He's got a mx5 and wants to explore the jap scene.

Elly":16ddr848 said:
Yep as soon as the finance is up the twingo will be going! He's got a mx5 and wants to explore the jap scene.
Suckage! S'pose its a new project and can always still join the stand! You often see at FCS mods/admins/members that used to have French cars turning up in their new cars which may not necessarily be French lol :p

Sam":2vynsp13 said:
Elly":2vynsp13 said:
Suckage! S'pose its a new project and can always still join the stand! You often see at FCS mods/admins/members that used to have French cars turning up in their new cars which may not necessarily be French lol :p
we might pop along to see you lot still, depends on the dates of other shows. As soon as matts mx5 is ready we will be buying another one for me :)

Elly":3g69zfju said:
Sam":3g69zfju said:
Elly":3g69zfju said:
we might pop along to see you lot still, depends on the dates of other shows. As soon as matts mx5 is ready we will be buying another one for me :)

You 2 can always ride in the back of my Twingo :lol: