Hot in here!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caz-133cup

Reaction score
So last day of the warranty yesterday and suddenly the car thinks its tropical outside!!
So I'm guessing I need to get the sensors checked under the mirrors and then replace the one that's bust?

IMG-20130429-WA0001_zps510d4a33.jpg

Different. The usual failure is getting no temp reading.

My temp is on the stereo display panel. I guess the Cup doesnt have the display panel so uses the milage section of the speedo?

Caz-133cup":3brn7qjo said:
So last day of the warranty yesterday and suddenly the car thinks its tropical outside!!
typical naughty twingo behaviour this. You have got to love em tho :) Hehe :lol:

mines on the stereo display too, buts thats because of monitor pack.

sucks thats its just out of warranty though, sods law

singlespeed":3pbvdnni said:
Different. The usual failure is getting no temp reading.

My temp is on the stereo display panel. I guess the Cup doesnt have the display panel so uses the milage section of the speedo?

Correct.

I thought it might be the sensor, but I am basing this on previous issues with a Kia being the same symptom.

How would you look at solving the issue? This weekend my intention was the disconnect the battery in case it's confused. Then to consider replacing the sensor with a new item.

My dads Suzuki recently failed with --ºF then randomly came on showing -20º or 40º

A new sensor which was a £3 Ebay special fixed it