Santa Pod 2012

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weebob

Reaction score
Alrite,

Anyone up for a meet at Santa Pod?

this thread will be very "organic" while discussions are taking place. I will keep the top thread upto date with anything decided.

We need a date and a list of interested members.

https://www.rwyb.co.uk/dates.php

Later this eve I will try to sort a list of possible dates and see whos available.

I'm up for it! But can't do dates in may- 22 June exam time :/

I'm going this saturday

jra3d":1ntbdvgf said:
Friedchicken91":1ntbdvgf said:
Pod then convoy to fcs hotel :)
16th sounds good

Can't do that... Remember some can't get to FCS
I know sorry, but I dowt I can do any other weekends around then
Maybe we could do this as a small ore fcs meet and then have a dedicated pod meet later on in the year?

Friedchicken91":m9eb88m4 said:
jra3d":m9eb88m4 said:
Friedchicken91":m9eb88m4 said:
16th sounds good

Maybe we could do this as a small ore fcs meet and then have a dedicated pod meet later on in the year?
some can't normaly get to pod, but I can see it being fairer having a pod meet a month or two away from mid june, for peeps that are busy

singlespeed":1bjuc8zu said:
Friedchicken91":1bjuc8zu said:
jra3d":1bjuc8zu said:
Friedchicken91":1bjuc8zu said:
16th sounds good

some can't normaly get to pod, but I can see it being fairer having a pod meet a month or two away from mid june, for peeps that are busy

That's what I mean. Have an actual pod meet but for those of us that are either local or passing by on the way to fcs could stop in on the way and have a pre fcs meet

I already have plans by the track the morning before (but can't tell a certain someone yet ;) ) depending on what time we could be up for this! Cars will be mucky for the show but who cares

Personally i agree this should be later in the year. I wouldn't be able to do just before fcs. I will sort a pole out with a few random dates

maggi112":c282w3cp said:
I already have plans by the track the morning before (but can't tell a certain someone yet ;) ) depending on what time we could be up for this! Cars will be mucky for the show but who cares
yeah but when your at fcs and everyone mentions it you can turn around and go that's cause I was tearing it up at pod

Later in the year maybe after the hot weather conditions, so it's still dry with cooler air for better performance ;)

maggi112":34zvtdr9 said:

Say whaaat? Didn't think id see this did you!
Not very often these days that my cars clean! Haha