White twingo dynamique

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holliedynamique

Reaction score
Thought I would make a gallery thread of my White twingo and a few modifications and changes that have happened over the past months:

This is when it first arrived at the dealers-

IMG_0743.jpg

IMG_0740.jpg

I then had the GT spoiler and diffuser fitted with the spoiler being painted metallic black to match the fog surrounds and wing mirrors-

IMG_0784.jpg

IMG_0779.jpg

IMG_0788.jpg

I then added an exhaust tip to make the back look a little more interesting and sporty as the exhaust for the 1.2 is so tiny :) -

IMG_0858.jpg

IMG_0868.jpg

Im planning on getting my standard alloys sprayed gloss black like this car from germany -

9747104d.jpg

Finally last week I had a vinyl company do the front reg recess and lower splitter in gloss black, definately my favourite mod so far and brought some silvatech indicator bulbs for the front -

603d7fba.jpg

51cba886.jpg

Looks good,

How did you get your spoiler fitted?

did you do it yourself? because i have a spoiler in my room and i am just wondering if i could fit it myself.

looking awesome dude. im just respraying my Cup wheels all black. looks for much better in my eyes giving stocks a nice lick of paint and joy of doing it your self, if going with a company you'll know you wont get some of the problems with renaults paint job on their wheels.

HigtonA":28eb3l0h said:
Looks good,

How did you get your spoiler fitted?

did you do it yourself? because i have a spoiler in my room and i am just wondering if i could fit it myself.

Thank u :) Renault sprayed and fitted it for me for free when I picked my car up but it was quoted at about £25 if i had had to pay; If yours is already sprayed then it is a job you can do yourself, however for it to be fitted properly there are holes either side that are drilled into the bodywork, with seals so that it dosent leak, and then it is glued for extra security. Not sure if you can just glue it on with tigerseal or something as I can imagine it being a bit scarey drilling holes into a new car :?

Does anyone else have an idea as to how it is or how it can be fitted?
Hope this helps a little more

orbital":18snp9dh said:
looking awesome dude. im just respraying my Cup wheels all black. looks for much better in my eyes giving stocks a nice lick of paint and joy of doing it your self, if going with a company you'll know you wont get some of the problems with renaults paint job on their wheels.

I would love to be able to do it myself but too scared :lol: was going to get renault to do them, as the garage I got the car from are excellent for there service and prices, all spraying jobs ive had done there have also been excellent, was wondering as my car is on finance do they mind if the wheels are proffesionally sprayed a different colour? I know in germany the dynamique alloys are standard in gloss black.

if renault are going to do it, i shouldnt see why not as they carried it out and would do a good job. worth asking them, def makes the car stand out more for resale

nick7":1n02qkfo said:
Looks decent.

you thought about tiniting back windows and lowering it a bit?

not to keen on the exhaut tip myself.

Yea getting the windows tinted factory spec in bout 2 weeks, but not going to lower it as once people sit in the back it scrubs a little already, I couldn't afford a full new system so to cover the rusty exhaust it was the best option

holliedynamique":3oci03j3 said:
Yea getting the windows tinted factory spec in bout 2 weeks, but not going to lower it as once people sit in the back it scrubs a little already, I couldn't afford a full new system so to cover the rusty exhaust it was the best option

Nice. must be heavy people in back for it to be that bad. i never had prblems with my scrubbing. no offence tbh

nick7":1bpmq2ud said:
holliedynamique":1bpmq2ud said:

Nice. must be heavy people in back for it to be that bad. i never had prblems with my scrubbing. no offence tbh

Only 2 girls but happened with my old C1 aswell the suspension dosent seem to be as strong as on the RS, to be honest its usually only me and my boyfriend in the car so could drop it a little but would be worried about finance, whats the best drop would you say?

I had a Peugeot 107 that always rubbed with people in the back but in my extreme it's never rubbed and I've had quiet alot off weight in there.

Friedchicken91":a5kidqbk said:
I had a Peugeot 107 that always rubbed with people in the back but in my extreme it's never rubbed and I've had quiet alot off weight in there.

Yea same as the C1 :lol: it sat so high off the ground aswell but looked better with 2 people in the back, I had 4 heavy alloy wheels in the twingo and it seemed okay so it was probably another similar noise