Twingo Renaultsport Silverstone Number List

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karl

Reaction score
Twingo Renaultsport Silverstone number list and owner with added options.
01 - jaine - previously owned by cidersport 133
02 - TheGow - No Options (RIP)
06 - kevnbex
07 - SSRS JOE - No options
12 - AS_BO - Shadow decals
13 - Sunnylunn
15 - Jaserabbit
16 - SilverstoneSixteen
17 - K3V
19 - Stunty
20 - Yorkshire lad, dave133silver
21 - rob
22 - Jay4
24 - Lingo
25 - Saph88
28 - Moomin_Man
29 - delboy
31 - gallovidian
33 - Fleche dargent
34 - olliehemingway
38 - TheJakes
37 - Davethewarden
39 - The_Notorious_C_A_T
41 - Lizardaru
46 - MattG
49 - scot
50 - Mikeg

Twingogeekeo":2jlhwmin said:

07 -Lordyb - ???

Wasn't there number 4 which got registered as a demo now?

DrDrew":36ahcfgg said:
Twingogeekeo":36ahcfgg said:

07 -Lordyb - ???

Wasn't there number 4 which got registered as a demo now?

Maybe but not a member on here or writen off so know no information on it.

soz too confuse or spam this thread. i am unsure as too what too add as the extras
07 -Lordyb - ???

does the silverstone not come with most things. i didnt add anything extra on too it. again sorry for lack of knowledge.
lol

Lordyb":tcd8mmmf said:
soz too confuse or spam this thread. i am unsure as too what too add as the extras
07 -Lordyb - ???

does the silverstone not come with most things. i didnt add anything extra on too it. again sorry for lack of knowledge.
lol

Thats cool you answered it :lol:

we've got number 6

new to the site, so we've put a bit in the introduction part too... pics to follow! :D

fair play.

glad u getting one. you will have so much fun and the renaultsport monitor is such a laugh to play with

Hi, Just taken delivery of number 16, delighted with the handling and general look and feel of the car, engine is amazingly crisp and quiet although limiting revs to around 3.5 - 4k at the moment. Incidentally, can anyone tell me if a rear parcel shelf is standard ? dealer says no but there are a couple of clips on the tailgate.....

Kind regards, Den

Hi, Thanx for the quick reply re parcel shelf, I've just bo**ocked the dealer! I think I have everything else including the nice Silverstone mats. I have been assured that a track day invite will come from Renault UK (who were actually quite good when my old Megane developed a catastophic electrical fault) I am in Leicestershire, a few hundred miles South of you I think.

Cheers, Den

There's getting to be a few of us in relatively close reaches around Leicester/Nottingham/Derby now :D

Welcome