Thursday night drive in the Twingo Silverstone RS

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lordyb

Reaction score
Hey every1. Me and the fiancé went for a drive tonight! My plan was to get a photo of the car at the culloden viaduct, which I did. Then we headed south and ended up at moy, then I got hungry and we ended up at Avoch for a chippie! Over all a great night!

63299eeb.jpg

c4461be6.jpg

12f92abc.jpg

33c91c84.jpg

8f22752a.jpg

89fb49c0.jpg

58670309.jpg

d5bd5e1d.jpg

a7a20607.jpg

c030b3a0.jpg

842382b8.jpg

6dc97cd3.jpg

800b9e3b.jpg

6c4c37b3.jpg

Certainly nice weather and some nice photos.

Glad your able to make the most of it again. I'm babysitting Karen at the moment, after she was dumped off her horse yesterday.. her ankle looks as purple as yours :(

I might try getting over Ness on Sunday, for the NoS meet if your about

singlespeed":1kk9hc85 said:
Certainly nice weather and some nice photos.

Glad your able to make the most of it again. I'm babysitting Karen at the moment, after she was dumped off her horse yesterday.. her ankle looks as purple as yours :(

I might try getting over Ness on Sunday, for the NoS meet if your about

That's not cool. I hope she is ok!!!

I'm affraid I won't b able to make the meet, we r goin to Eden court to see some comedians! Sorry, will have to catch u soon!

Great pics, lovely scenery! Very nice looking twingo as well, the silverstones are very good looking :) x

Pictures are mint pal, just to let you know its still on the roads i just bought it a few weeks ago