My no7 Silverstone future mods

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lordyb

Reaction score
Hey, just putting the feelers out.
What do u guys think of these photos.

I'm thinking if getting gloss black renault diamonds, de-twingoing the back and getting black sparco mudflaps.

Back:
19E59563-1F59-43DA-B2FB-E35F8D55867F-8551-0000038C9B45CB88.jpg

Front:
4DE6022E-14AF-4A33-9DEA-B663692B5EB6-8551-0000038C96B79BF3.jpg

If anyone knows a better place to get the mudflaps please tell me! Haha!

https://www.larkspeed.com/index.pl?a=i&p=03791NR

I'm a bit worried about buying the mudflaps and then messing up putting them on! Any helpfull tips?

I have also contacted sprayshack about the badges. Do I send him my old ones or does he get new ones?

Thanks

Definitely get the diamonds painted black looks sick, also normally I would say no to mudflaps on anything but quad bikes but they actually really suit your car and the terrain by the looks of it haha

If you're getting the diamonds painted they'll need to come off but they're a pain - the front is a bumper off job. If it helps, we've found a detailing place in Glasgow that would do a spray-on wrap in both for £30 but they can do it while they're on the car. Would look sick!

I think it's a bit like plasti-dip but sprayable - they did a merc a class' badges with it then it just peels off if you don't want it anymore

Haha, I wish I got round to doing the mud flaps before I got rid of the Twingo.

I miss it!! [LOUDLY CRYING FACE]

I got black diamond covers, they looked nice. Just stuck them over the original diamonds.

Lordy where did you buy them from? Because there seems to be so many different types, any specific eBay pages? Where they expensive?

plasti dip is a spray, you spray it on like paint. and the end result is that it dry's to a vinyl rubber which peels off ... and feels much like a latex glove. it's awesome stuff, it doesn't run or dribble so it's near impossible to mess up. it does cost 15-20 a can though!

Seen this up for sale on eBay (thinking about going to view it)
I can't see the Renault on board computer.