Iphone music

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

birubhai

Reaction score
Hi,

Can music be streamed via blue tooth, and I have only phone connected vie blue tooth. Other option is phono / iphone jack cable connection, but was wondering if music can be played via bluetooth?

Many thanks

I stream mine with Bluetooth yes so you should have no problem too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dave_133":9u2evhfe said:
I stream mine with Bluetooth yes so you should have no problem too

Thanks, what source are you selecting. My phone connects automatically and works on speakers for calls but youtube video is mute from phone but sound not coming from speakers?

Thanks

Using the Bluetooth option when going through sources. I do assume you've got the standard head unit? The same source is for phone calls and also streaming music. I've never really had a problem with streaming, so not entirely sure what's happening ha. Try Bluetooth streaming from your music library on your phone too

Dave_133":fiv3qmnp said:
Using the Bluetooth option when going through sources. I do assume you've got the standard head unit? The same source is for phone calls and also streaming music. I've never really had a problem with streaming, so not entirely sure what's happening ha. Try Bluetooth streaming from your music library on your phone too

Yes, have std unit. Phone is already connected to bluetooth as works for calls via speaker. Having played radio and youtube on iphone, I can see that there is no sound from iphone as it shows connected to Radiosat (Twingo) but no sound.

Re sources: only sources i can select is cd/Aux/radio? No bluetooth as a separate source for media.

Connected via phono cable, iphone relays music from speakers.

I am missing some step here?

When you get to aux you should be able to use the main roller on the radio and switch between sources.
d6e0d1cb66c602894c6d3c419184c90e.jpg

You can't have an aux plugged into your device and still use Bluetooth. Could you get a picture of what you panel says?

Dave_133":htx549cp said:
When you get to aux you should be able to use the main roller on the radio and switch between sources.
d6e0d1cb66c602894c6d3c419184c90e.jpg

You can't have an aux plugged into your device and still use Bluetooth. Could you get a picture of what you panel says?

Perfect tip, many thanks. Got audio working, as advised.

Best guys, many thanks for you help.

Cheers

Glad to hear you sorted it, enjoy the music!