Instruction for changing the ball joint from the RS and Wind

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bozza":l2b05cq8 said:
Hello together,
as promised in an other thread, i made an instruction to change a defective ball joint without buying a complete control arm from the :)

You can download it here: https://dagostino.de/wp-content/uploads/Renault.pdf

Regards from Germany
Dino

great tutorial but how do i get the ball joint separate ??

Neil can this tutorial be placed in the HOW TO section ?

singlespeed":l2b05cq8 said:
hehe just tagging :p greets GhostZ

I've added a link in the suspension ball joint rubbers thread across to here.

Thread moved to the how to section.

Thanks for moving ;-)

I don't really like advertising, but I am the only one with the ball joints in stock :)

As i already mentioned, the parts are from the OEM in Italy. We have good connections to them, for over 3 decades by now. So I got the chance to order. Nevertheless I had to order a three-digit quantitiy that they run there production machines ^^

At the moment i can offer single ball joint at 60€ /49 GBP or two ball joints at 110€ / 90 GBP
Including shipping via DHL with tracking. In most parts of europe you get your parts within 24 hours

Just a few words to the price. I think everybody knows how much "normal" ball joints cost... But: This ball joints are unique for the known models from Renault. So the OEM must relocate the costs of development and small series production. I don't earn a golden nose with the parts that are actually not my core business. I just want to get 196 payed in advance pieces sold. 2 are allready under my Ingo, and 2 are in my safe for the future :mrgreen:

For faster communication simply email me on the address in the how-to

Regards
Dino