Official FCS 2011 Hotel

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl

Reaction score
Ok guy

Just so you know hunted around and from what i can tell this is one of the cheapest and best hotels for us. Also alot of people reccomend it.

https://www.premierinn.com/en/checkHotel ... /kettering
Rothwell Road, Kettering,
Northamptonshire NN16 8FX
This is the one

Come on guys get booked in

Karl

1. Twingogeekeo - Karl and Rachel (misses) = Booked
2. Hattonperformance - Josh and misses = Booked
3. Matt - Matt and misses = Booked
4. Chicken - David and misses = booked
5. Sam + 1 = Booked
6. Matbry01

This is there address

Rockingham Motor Speedway
Mitchell Road
Corby
Northamptonshire
NN17 5AF

Would be good to get there really early too to ensure stand is organised correctly :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn't to far of a drive for me however if it isn't too expensive i might or i could drive to the hotel in the morning and convoy.

Convoy from the hotel will always be best then we should all arrive around the same time give a few spaces between other cars for the show. Aslong as im not working saturday morning i shall be travelling up saturday morning to check out the event and plan things ready for sunday with Dave at Meganesport and Jase from Clio197.net if he can make it aswell.

Deffo up for hotel! Night before is awesome!

If I'm coming (and not watching some crazy Bermudans and some Brits go flat out and sideways), I will most definitely need a hotel.

M

£53.00 cheapest i can find in a good location plus being recommed makes it that bit better :)

From meganesport

denty;529796 said:
TwingoGeekeo get everyone there and book now as u can cancel day before if needed and lose no money. Cheap good food, pool table and normally the odd fit bar maid :p

Right need to get a list going ill keep a master list up the top. If you getting a hotel room here or booked add to the list if you have beeked but a "B" at the end. Ill be booking mine tonight.

1. Karl and Rachel (misses)

Just booked the hotel room £53.00 :)

It wont take payment from you till you arrive on the day. Also this is there cancellation policy.

If you need to cancel or change a guaranteed reservation, you can do so before 1.00pm on your arrival date. If you cancel after 1.00 pm you will be charged for a night's accommodation for each room you have booked. Cancellation references should be kept as proof of cancellation.

Great thing about this if your not sure you can reserve a room so you dont miss out and closer the date if you deside you dont want to use the hotel you can cancell the room ;)

1. Karl and Rachel (misses) = Booked

Get online booking now as i know this is also the hotel meganesport are booking at ;)

keep the list going once booked :)

Status
Not open for further replies.